Refillable Pod System Recommendations?

Been looking around for a nice stealth pod system that I can refill. Bouncing around between the Juul, Von Earl, MyJet and the Phix. I’m usually happy with my Pico Squeeze for OTG but need something that is smaller and stealthier where I can sneak a vape in places where I usually can’t vape … ie Little Caesars Arena where there are NO outdoor smoking sections where I can vape. Found that out the hard way when I went to a preseason Red Wings game and attempted to find the smoking section and was informed by an employee that there aren’t any. Any good high mg nic salt recipes floating around as well??

1 Like

As far as that goes, you should be able to adapt any recipe to have higher nic using nic salts without any other changes (other than possibly having to adjust the total flavor % a bit higher…which can easily be done with the elr calculator by clicking the blue wrench button).

3 Likes

Going out on a limb. Hmmm. Maybe not vape where it says no smoking.

I know sarcasm is a killer. I do it out of love not to cause a fight. But I looking at our public image and the fight to vape…vaping where it’s frowned upon is just bad news…at least that’s what Smokey the bear said. You would light up a cig where it’s obvious to not smoke.

Trust me though I get it. For those people who can’t vape/smoke at work due to bans where the whole work complex is “smoke free.” I am relatively accepting of going out to the car to get a quick vape. And other similar 8 hour days accepting.

Just saying. Again. Not to pick a fight. And qualify this as a head scratcher.

1 Like

LOL. I know I know! Not the truly intended objective. Probably would chicken out anyway! Truly feel sorry for the analog smokers who have $100 seats and find out about the no smoking policy after they have put down a pizza and a couple of $12 beers and are looking for their after meal/beer nic fix :confounded: Can’t go outside without having to pay for another admission so yeah… new arena new policies I guess.

Just looking for something a little bit stealthier when I need to grab a quick vape…smoking policy or not.

1 Like

Oh yeah. I hear. It’s all good.

I figured I would present the other side of thought. Trust me…I know the pain…I work in the health care industry. Big question marks surround vaping here.

But either way…there should be 5 lengthy topics that n stealth vaping. Recommendations are all across the board. Increasing pg to 60 or 70 and just using a higher ohm build. To vaping a mint or basic vanilla vape rather vape pungent strawberry or other flavors that linger and don’t blend to the environment. Lots of good advice in those topic.

2 Likes

They have no way for people to smoke outside without paying admission? Is the new arena in the ghetto and they are afraid of people getting harassed and/or shot? Seems like they are alienating lots of fans that way. Might wanna just go into the stall in the bathroom between periods and vape away.

2 Likes

Nope can’t vape or smoke period unless you leave the building. No outdoor smoking sections. The area around is being developed so it’s really not in a bad area anymore as it is right next to Ford Field (Lions) and Comerica Park (Tigers). I was really shocked when I found out about it.

1 Like

The Vikings pulled the same shit at their new stadium. Can’t smoke ( you can bring cigarettes and a lighter in with you but you can’t use them obviously) and can’t vape… And they wand you and take away your mod if you try to bring one in. So you’d better leave your vape in the car (which I don’t do) or at home if you plan on going to the game. F that. I won’t ever go to a home Vikes game again. Dumb policy. Oh well, its probably for the best because if I did decide to go to Vikes game it would be to root for the opposing team…lol

2 Likes

I’m sure you could fit a jul in your bra. Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

LOL I guess I could cross dress??? Heck the game is on Halloween sooo…

2 Likes

Or it’s small enough to shove up your butt. No judging here.

3 Likes

Well I’m not judging, but I know what to get you for Christmas!

3 Likes

My similar question about an otg mod /pocketable … (on the go)