Replace Ethyl Maltol with...?

Could try Circus Cotton Candy (TPA) re: “decent cotton candy flavor. Quite sweet”

1 Like

since f*cking when? :wink:

that’s brilliant and that’s why I am totally stealing it

I heard that Aboriginal Innerwebs was actually made from webs

I heard little Billy was huffing some UNrefrigerated Pyure and turned into a face-eating zombie…

2 Likes

Get it now…last chance to steal from me…I am a blink away from ELR adios
I get enough shit from the one who has legal papers on me…and I still am expected
to do most of the dishes after I cook…

1 Like

Nah you’re just being yourself. Don’t go a’changin’ …I missed you for that week you were traveling (correct?) and “Stealing” (imitation!) is the sincerest form of flattery …so dry your eyes Princess or Imma coming over there and choking that damn Lion with my oversized body (ya know as she eats me) damnit

1 Like

No changin’ for me, I am too old for that shit…
The latest developments proxy to old farts by others…
"therabidweaselMay bite. It’s the rabies.3h
@Ozo I hope you treat your cats better than you’re treating the people on this forum. Prolly a good time for you to GTFO.

As it was all in caps…GET THE FUCK OUT it was yelling, so I have completed my job here.

Thanks Brotherbob. I appreciate the topic swinging back to the question, if only for a fleeting moment.

2 Likes

is this the right stuff and how do i dilute or use this

1 Like

Here ya go…

2 Likes

which one of these are the right one

ok ty i read it but is the pyure better than the stevia in the pic i posted , i know they are both stevia ones just organic basically

1 Like

I’m not at all sure about if they’re the same but I suspect they are. Pyure is basically just a brand name.

2 Likes

Check your ingredient list on the W-Mart brand. Likely has additional chemicals not for vaping.

4 Likes

Good point

2 Likes

heheh otherwise we WOULD ALL BE VAPING that :wink:

2 Likes

Use the one on the right [Pyure] (it has no fillers added). You may want to transfer the contents to a spare dropper bottle for easier measuring though.

The “Great Value Stevia” most likely has a bulking agent in it (filler) like Erythritol. You can read more about Erythritol here →

2 Likes

ok ty, as far as erythritol i thought pure erytritol was ok as a sweetener , ECX sells it and it is suppose to burn at a higher temp so its alot easier on coils , i better read up on this some more im surprised that ECX would use this let alone sell it

1 Like

I believe the primary concern with Erythritol is the extraction process.

Also, the Pyure contains organic apple cider vinegar and organic citric acid. Those really help to take fruit flavors to the next level!

2 Likes

Yup, flavors always seem to ride on top of the Pyure and intensify instead of getting washed-out, diluted or drowned by the sweetener.

3 Likes

After vaping straight VG… I dont think any sweeteners are needed… … replace with…nothing…imho