Replacement for Crown1

Mostly 30/70 and 25/75

1 Like

I am not sure it may have an insert or a bigger glass - can’t say as I have ever had one in the hand. If you order the non TPD version out of china what will happen? Will customs seize it?

1 Like

The non-TPD stuff seems to be available on ebay, not sure how they get around TPD. Haven’t ordered anything from the Chinese shops. Any particular worth checking?

My Crown 3 mini came with the 2ml glass installed, and also the bubble glass to change to a 4.5ml

2 Likes

sounds good, i couldn’t cope with 2ml…

I have used Elegomall many times their prices are good but the shipping can be pricey (shipping from everywhere is expensive to Au not sure about Europe)

Woooop. Just went and looked and they have released .4 coils for the Crown 3 in the 50w range. I’m going to order now. I have the Crown 3 and mini and love the build and quality. Thank you all for making me take a second look :smiley:

I believe they are Kanthal coils so no temp control JIC this was a concern for you.

1 Like

Oh jfc seriously? Rainbow colored?
Gotta check them out for shipping to the UK. I wish they would all just stick some plastic in the tank to reduce capacity like they do with the Flow tank. They all seem to be available on ebay from UK sources though so it’s probably easier.

1 Like

I bought the kit from an eBay seller who was also able to provide me with a second tank when I broke the glass on the first one.

1 Like