Reply formatting is messed up

Did the format of replies on the forum just change for anyone else? It was fine about an hour ago, but now most of the reply/text feild is covered up when I’m on my phone. Not sure if it’s just me…?

1 Like

Desktop (Mac) seems normal. Must be something with the mobile aspect. I don’t have a smart phone to test the reply feature. I’m sure someone will be along shortly to comment on a smart phone.

2 Likes

Yes, I just did the newest IOS update 2 days ago. I did notice when I am replying to threads here & on the Book of Faces there seems to be a slight cutoff/overlap on the bottom of the text box.

1 Like

Did you try clearing the browser cache on your phone?

2 Likes

I’ll try that.

1 Like

Nothing change to me. Android 5

1 Like

Black theme as well

1 Like

Yep same. Also your phone is out of storage space and in desperate need of a charge :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Omg I know!! :joy:

2 Likes

And she has the messeger open… mmmm :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I like talking to people. :wink:

2 Likes

As we are in feedback why the icon of my messeger doesn’t show up while i have it open???
Just kidding :grinning:
But really doesn’t show up.

2 Likes

Nope, clearing the cache didn’t work. Bummer.

Perhaps this update increased the system font slightly?

When i bumped up the font size from young d00d to 0ld man it did something similar to the image you post, @VapeyMama.

1 Like

Reboot your phone and if the problem still exist check if the browser has updated when the problem starts

1 Like

Mine is fine on iOS. Did you try restarting? Is it plugged in? That’s what the is department would say. Lol

1 Like

Lol yeah, tried restarting clearing yada yada, still the same…

What browser did you use? I will give it a try. You have android right?

Yeah, android with chrome

1 Like

The reason is that your screen has a very low resolution (480x854) :confused:

It’s more or less just the way it is. You should hide the toolbar, using the hamburger menu as described in the answer from Jeff Atwood…

4 Likes