[REQ] 12 Monkeys Harambe by infinity

Hey everyone,

I’m a bit addicted to 12 Monkeys Harambe by infinity.
I just no the substantial ingridiends but every receipe I tried, didn’t come even close to what I was looking for.
Of course this depends also on flavour manufacturer but at the moment I’m out of ideas.
Has anyone tried this and found a way to clone it to even come close?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hey DonTom,

First off, welcome to ELR! Great that you’ve found your way here. There’s a great community here on ELR and there are some pretty good and active mixers here who I’m sure can help you.

It would be really helpful if you could give a little more information about your request (Clone Request Helpful Guidelines), like a link to the product, what it’s supposed to be (product description) and what it tastes like to you, share your flavor stash and may let us know where you are located so we kind of know what flavors you have access to, what have you tried so far (recipes, concentrates, …) and what comes close and what totally not?

The more practical info people have, the faster you get a reply.

1 Like

Harambae - 80 VG/ 20PG
A TRIBUTE TO A SPECIAL TRIBE MEMBER

Harambae features a tangy citrus unison of grapefruit highlights fused with lemon, lime, blood orange and refreshing guava undertones. The zesty and sharp exhale of this citrus synergy will be the savior to your taste buds when everything else feels dull!

2 Likes

Some FA Citrus Mix, FA Blood Orange, hints of FA Lemon Sicilly and FA Lime Cold Pressed and a touch of CAP Sweet Guava?

1 Like

Sorry I’m on a Business trip and it’s hard for me atm to answer quickly.
First of all I’m from Europe (Austria), so it’s hard for me to get flavors online but I have friends in Germany who could organize for me what I need.
Second, I tried mixing noumerous concentrations of flavors of my offliner in vienna, but it never came even close to the Harambe Feeling (only having noname flavors).
Third, and this is the hardest part for me, the taste. I can’t really tell you what it tastes like to me, because I never tasted something like this before. I definitely feel a bit citrus flavors (being the lime and bloodorange as the dominant flavor i think) but also the guava is what I taste in it.
Also it gives me some kind of sour throat hit. IDK if this is from flavor or some ads like sweetner and so on.

I sincerely thought I would ask just straight out of nowwhere and hoped some people would have receipes they think is harambe because in all of the Internet I couldn’t even find suggestions :slight_smile:

So if someone is a passionate mixer, I take every suggestion :slight_smile: