[REQ] Agent Orange by Mad Murdock

Anyone remember this juice?

There was a recipe that I can’t seem to find. I bought all the needed flavors, tried it, thought it needed some work but it was close. It’s been at least a year since I’ve messed with it and now can’t find the recipe.

It included TFA Mary Jane and FW Capsicum for sure. No other reason I would have had those flavors. I’m also 99% sure it had Cap Cola in there as well. Again, can’t find any other reason that I would have Cap Cola. As for the orange flavor, I’m pretty sure that is why I bought Cap Sweet Tangerine. But it could also contain Cap Lemon Sicily and maybe Cap Lemon Lime. Although I’m pretty sure I got Lemon Lime for something else.

None of the clones I can find contain MJ, Capsicum, Cola and Sweet Tangerine. Most have MJ and Capsicum and one or two have the Tangerine but none seem to have the Cola.

@bjhVapes

Have you tried doing a recipe search using the ‘search by flavour stash’ option over on the recipe side? Maybe if you select those three flavours (MJ/Capsicum/cola) it might find what you are searching for. It might not, but gotta be worth a shot :+1:

1 Like