[REQ] Banana Bondage, so expensive to source in Australia

that looks super cheap lol , so they do ship to australia???

1 Like

Yup so long as they are not flavors that are hazmat - yup I will be all over it very soon.

2 Likes

im happy for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey thanks mate, I usually use sydney vapors, John is a preety cool guy, helps me out with most of my stuff. Ill check what the other guys have to offer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you got help. Maybe they can reccomend flavors that are similar to the ones I gave you for the recipes.

Are all available here[quote=ā€œSkullblade789, post:3, topic:107862ā€]
1.5% Vanilla Wafer PUR
[/quote]

I have not got (yet) since it is the main note it may well be hard to replace was thinking maybe a rf rice crispy treats and a smidge of vanilla but that is an RF flavor and also comes from the states.

Maybe @mysticrose will get you close with

Banana Wafer Pudding

Ingredient%
Banana Cream (TPA)5.5
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)1.5
Malted Milk (TPA)1
Sugar Cookie (CAP)2.5
Vanilla Swirl (TPA)4
Whipped Cream (TPA)3

Flavor total: 17.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Everything there is easy to get here

Or you could go direct and order the bb concentrate
https://www.adoreeliquid.com/product-p/concentrate-banana-bondage.htm $16.95 for 30ml mixes at 20% would give you 150ml have no idea what the shipping would be but it would still be cheaper than buying it here I suspect even if you get it to just tide you over.

2 Likes

Keen as mustard for an order of the PUR flavours mate - let me know if this will go ahead and we can work out details :slight_smile:
If its all systems go, Id be keen for the PUR set at those prices.

I donā€™t know if it will be exact not having Banana Bondage, but it is a good banana wafer pudding, which seems to be the profile I found for your flavor. Please let me know what you think if you try it :slight_smile:

Thank you @woftam for the tag!

2 Likes

We do not have a set date on when we will be 100% regulated but we do expect it to happen in the near future. Thank you!

1 Like

Ill try this with LA Bannaa cream first and let you know.

Have to order the exact flavors for your ercipe :smiley:

im trying to clone it as well. It is 100% LA banana cream tho.

V2
Banana Cream (Colorless) (LA) 6.00
Bavarain Cream (TPA) 2.00
DX Whipped Cream (TPA)1.00
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 1.00
NY cheesecake (CAP) 4.00
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 4.00
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 2.00

This one was waaayyy to creamy and whippy. tasted like whipped air. no banana. tossed it.

Iā€™m starting off basic as possible now.

V3
Banana Cream (Colorless) (LA) 10.00
Bavarain Cream (TPA) 2.00
DX Whipped Cream (TPA) 2.00
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 6.00

I know this is too much banana but I did that on purpose. Im positive it is LA BC, and im 90% sure its cap sugar cookie or some other sugar cookie just based off the smell. its pretty identical. you get a sort of nail polishy smell from BB and this gives it off.

Have you got anywhere close since your last post?

edit: this one is still steeping havent tried it yet.
Also we know for sure the flavoring is at 20%.

3 Likes

Hey Iā€™m not sure if anyone is still following this topic, but I believe I really nailed the recipe.

Check it out here

2 Likes

I never had a chance to try this one, but Iā€™m curious, so many people keep raving about it.
Is it really so much banana that goes in the e-liquid? I always had the idea that it would be a lot more subtleā€¦

Did you use the regular Banana Cream (LA) or the colorless?
Whatā€™s the steep time for this one?

We are a diy site but they (Adore) does offer one shot/concentrates. I have tried banana bondage, lemon extasty and not from concentrate. Their ok, but sadly nothing to write home about.

I bet banana bondage with 1% graham cracker flv would be great. Not from concentrate with 2% ic lb would be much better and fix the off dark notes. And lemon with a better cuatard would be more ch much better.

1 Like

Iā€™ve just heard a lot of people talk about it and have seen it often on DJā€™s reviewsā€¦ not sure if thatā€™s due to sponsoring or not.
Iā€™ll probably give this a try just to see what Iā€™m (not?) missing.

I used colorless banana cream.

The original banana bondage has a pretty heavy banana flavor. Itā€™s supposed to be a banana pudding with vanilla wafers and whipped cream. I never really tasted much whipped cream in the original so I kinda left that part out.

I donā€™t know what the ideal steep time is. It tastes pretty good to me unsteeped, but it gets better after 1-2 weeks.

1 Like