[REQ] Benson & Hedges

Thank you for reading this. My wife vapes and usually buys her juice from a vape store. She likes what COOL VAPE calls B & H (supposed to be Benson & Hedges) It is a 50/50 PG/VG. My question is has anyone got a receipt for a product like this. Any help would be appreciated.
If you care to email me, baldfool57@gmail.com
Thanks BillT

1 Like

You need a receipt?? :confused:

_Edit: I was genuinely confused about this, that’s why I asked. Turns out he just misspelt recipe, cleared up later on in the thread. _

3 Likes

yes please

Erm… I don’t get it… Good luck.

1 Like

If you choose not to email, I would appreciate a post here
Thanks BillT

I think u meant u need/want a “recipe” not a receipt

1 Like

Bill, there are tons of cigarette tasting recipes here, if you go up to the upper right corner, click the “E
LR Home” it’ll take you to the recipe section, then just type in cigarette or whatever and lots of recipes pop up

1 Like

@Grubby was just messing with you because you said “receipt” which is a proof that you purchased something, instead of “recipe” which is a collection of ingredients to make something. Don’t mind him. :wink:

For requests like this, you’ll get the most help if you help us help you. What does the juice taste like? What is the manufacturer’s description? Do you have a link? What have you already tried to make and what was wrong with it or why wasn’t it to your liking? Cloning a juice is a difficult thing and not one many people around here take on. There are just too many variables and possible combinations. What we can do try is to help you get on your way to making something that satisfies you (or your wife in this case).

Oh, I genuinely thought he wanted a “receipt” that’s what confused me…

1 Like

Start with anything “Virginia” related as that is the Tobacco used in B&H, they were my cigarette of choice back in the day.

1 Like

LOL oh ok. Sorry! Thought you were just being silly. :wink:

1 Like

He did say its made to taste like Benson & Hedges, I guess this isnt a brand available in the states as its the most popular brand of cigarettes in the UK.

2 Likes

I am guessing you are in the UK like myself? I dont know what device your wife uses but it is quite important. If she uses an rda/dripper go to bestcigliquid.co.uk. They have a good range of tobacco concentrates…however they are (supposedly) NET tobaccos and they will clog up your cotton very very quickly, which will need changing regularly, so if you are using a tank or coils I wouldnt recommend but they are good, here is a thread on them Bestcigliquid.co.uk - Tobacco Tasting Notes. Otherwise look for a good virginia concentrate, cant recommend any myself as I havent really tried any virginia non NET ones.

1 Like

@BillT? @Will_G poses a better question. Looking for a non-Net is smart. Might be hard to compete with that NET flavor though. Once you get deeper into DIY you will surely end up with many favorite recipes. Your entry into this Forum is exactly like many others, so Welcome …and hang in. We all think we’re hysterically funny BTW. Your biggest problem will be sorting through the tons of tobac recipes right here. The rating system can help on the ELR Home Search (click the word “Rating” in your results after entering “Virginia”) …more stars=tested by others and liked …a trick to success!

2 Likes

Silly? We are never silly here JJ

4 Likes

You’re right…how could I have made THAT mistake. :roll_eyes: :rofl:

3 Likes

I loved B&H Menthol when I was a smoker…

If you can get Flavorah flavorings, you might try this one:

My mother used to smoke the Benson & Hedges Deluxe in the rectangular box…man they were truly nasty strong but had that recessed Parliament filter…memories. I would sneak them once in a while as although they were foul they were better than the Lucky Strike non-filters my dad smoked at the time. Thankfully, fifty years later and a former smoker of 40+ years myself (not for the last 4) I am only drawn to the flavor of RY4 on occasion when I am looking for a tobacco flav.

Recipe marked as private

1 Like

Ooops. Sorry @tartarusspawn - All fixed!