[REQ] Buddha Vapes Blackcurrant Burst

Thanks Wofam. I know about TFA and FA, just missed the T (as you can see I got right in the rest of the message).

The message that you reposted about IMW leaked reformulations is extremely confusing, as the sentence “It seems Inawera is being forced to reformulate due to some supply chain issue laid out here Due to the entrance into force the tobacco directive we were made to contact our suppliers regarding the receipts of the flavours, otherwise we could not sell our products” not really making a whole lot of sense.

Is he saying that flavour companies can no longer sell to companies that sell DIY vape products? Or is he saying that they have to use a different formula?

As long as an flavor is used for mixing liquids to vape the companies making these flavors need to comply and being able to present the necessary paperwork to TPD in order to be able to continue to sell these flavors.
And if one of the suppliers of the ingredients doesn’t comply with lets say INW and provide the necessary paperwork, INW need to reformulate their flavors in order for the flavors to be TPD compliant.

This goes for any flavor company out there.

It really sucks big time and i guess it’s going to be even worse down the road.

1 Like

^^^ yup exactly as Norseman says. I have some of the reformulated milk choc and it is terrible - just suggesting if you like the flavour it may be time to stock up on it since the new one maybe worse (depending on how long you have had your bottle you may already have the new one so it maybe false news lol)

1 Like

So why don’t they just open a website for food flavourings to buy?

Who are they?
Not sure i follow you right now.

If I’m getting this right, any flavour company that sell to vape stores have to comply with TPD. Why don’t vape stores just open food flavouring websites that are separate in order to sell flavours? That would seem like an obvious work around, rather than the flavour companies having to comply with TPD. Also, I don’t see how changing their flavour formulas are related (unless, this is something separate that they are doing anyway, which might be the case)

If 1 flavor is used by a e-liquid company to make e-liquid the flavor company needs to file the proper paperwork on that flavor. So there is no work around on this.
Meaning it isn’t just to make a new website that declares they only sell flavor for food or bakery alone since the same flavors are used in e-liquid.

The reformulation come from the fact that one of the suppliers of certain ingredients didn’t wanna provide INW with the paperwork needed for INW to being able to comply with TPD.

Oh I see. I hadn’t thought about that.

From reading the TPD it appears that it does not affect either eliquids that don’t contain nicotine, or eliquid flavourings, so why is there a problem?

Instead of me going through the TPD myself since i got no time for it i will say feel free to read all of it and make your own mind up on certain things. It is written in a Bureaucratic language and might be hard to read so have fun.

Thanks for that. I was having trouble finding the document - not particularly hard to read.

If you’re selling the flavours individually then it’s not regulated, but if you are as part of a tobacco containing product it is.

That’s a pain hey?

Hi, I am on the same quest to find a BV Blackcurrant Burst clone. Could you share your recipe with me so that I can give it a go…

Many Thanks

1 Like

Guys, I made this sample and it looks close to what you recommended and some other ideas,
I steeped only 13 days 4 hours breathing.
Blackcurrant tfa 5%
Strawberry ripe tfa 3%
Berry mix tfa 2%
Grape juice 2%
Blueberry wild 2%
Menthol tfa 1%
Sweetener tfa 2%
Nicotine 3%
Max VG
It taste good, feedback please and update this forum with your tests.
Cheers

I lowered the menthol to 0.25% now
It was so minty and powerful @ 1%
Now it’s more closer to low mint effect after this edit.

I posted this up a few months ago, anyone else try it?

I will test it as soon i get FA black currant, currently I got tpa black currant which for sure different than FA.
I made different versions but still didn’t made your recipe yet! :slight_smile: