[REQ]Cereal Killa DIY

So Im new and I want to make a cereal vape but dont know what makes it taste like a cereal. Not so sure what flavors I need for making it. Any tips and tricks for what I should beware of and what I should use?

There are several different ones on ELR - this is one of the popular ones :smile:

2 Likes

I adapted that recipe to a max vg for 30ml, is that ok to do or will something go wrong?

1 Like

I think you’re good :smile: Max VG is only 5.5% more VG :smile:

1 Like

Cereal Killa is one of my most favorite recipes here, taste just like a sweet cold bowl of your favorite kid cereal…It’s one of the many shake n vape in my opinion, I just give it a crock pot bath for a couple of hours, a good shake and then I let it sit overnight. Ready to go first thing the next morning.

1 Like

As much as I want to make Cereal Killa Im not sure where I can find these flavours locally :joy:

I have never really tried to find flavors at anyplace other than ordering them online. There is tons of info on flavor vendors on the forum. Here is one thread and there are many more. Where can I get concentrates Good luck!!

1 Like

How does this compare to the version posted on reddit:

I mixed this up but the bergamot just makes it taste all weird.

I’ve been told by someone that my Cereal Port is very close to Cereal Killa:

Cereal Port

Ingredient %
Apple Pie (FA) 0.5
Bergamot (FA) 0.7
Cookie (FA) 0.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.5
Hazel Grove (Hazelnut) (FA) 0.6
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1.5
Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA) 0.2
Mandarin (FA) 0.5
Meringue (FA) 1.8
Orange (FA) 0.3
Orange Cream (TPA) 0.7

Flavor total: 7.8%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I have no idea if it’s true - All I know is that the person said that it ended his search for a clone :slight_smile:

1 Like