[REQ] Charlie's Chalk Dust Honey Badger

Searched around and could not find anything on this. It one of my favorite ADV’s. I’m not the best at noting all the flavors in a juice. It obviously has honey in it but no idea what else. Any suggestions?

I haven’t tried it, but reading about it, I’m thinking it’s sort of a RY4 tobacco variant with cream and honey? :slightly_smiling:

@RocketPuppy’s RY4

RocketPuppy's RY4

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 0.2
Caramel (FA) 0.5
Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA) 0.5
RY4 Double (TPA) 5
Vienna Cream (FA) 0.5

Flavor total: 6.7%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Or @Jimk’s Bees Knees are both very good.

The Bees Knees

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 1.5
Black Honey Tobacco (TPA) 2.5
Caramel (FA) 2
Cream Whipped (FA) 3
Honey (FA) 3
RY4 Double (TPA) 8

Flavor total: 20%

3 Likes

Thank you JoJo, it looks like the Bee’s Knees would be the closest, I’ll give it a try!

1 Like

It’s one of my favorites. I have it in my crown tank right now. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

3% FA Honey has me worried …

I haven’t tried it with less as I like it the way it is, but you could probably get away with it, especially if you don’t like vapes that are really sweet. And it does take 3-4 weeks for it to really get good.

1 Like

I have mixed with TPA Honey and it was very hard to vape. I could barely stand 1 drop in a 30ml batch but I understand FA is a different entity and their offering would be different. I actually have a 15ml bottle of FA Honey but have not used it after my previous experience with the TPA Honey.

From what I have heard, they are definitely worlds apart. I’ve not tried TPA Honey, but I’ve heard rumors of cat pee. :wink: FA’s honey is really good. It kinda smells like beer to me, but it doesn’t taste like it at all. LoL

1 Like

I can vouch for rocket puppy ry4. It’s amazing… I try to have it in Stock all the time. My wife hates it though lol.

2 Likes

The reviews at ECX for FA Honey are very very good. Some of them seem very well informed too. My father had bee hives and it would seem some of the reviewers to me are Honey connoisseurs. I have tried it and I have to say I agree. I couldn’t imagine there being a better honey out there. But I haven’t used it anywhere near 3% yet. But I will now. This is what I tried it in…

Piña Helado Con Galleta

Ingredient %
Almond (FA) 1.5
Butter Cream (CAP) 1.5
Coconut (FA) 1.5
Honey (FA) 0.5
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1.5
Pineapple (INAWERA) 2.5
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 2.5
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 2
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA) 2
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4.5

Flavor total: 20%

1 Like

Oh man that looks yummy!! I need some flavors, but I’m bookmarking this to try it once I have them. Other honeys I have heard good things about are LorAnn’s Honey Clover and Flavorah’s Honey Bee. I have Honey Bee but haven’t used it yet. I have some serious flavor testing to do. LoL

1 Like

I haven’t finished tweaking that one yet. So it is still set to private. But it is pretty darn good so far. I didn’t make it on the stirrer so it needs some steeping yet. I just invited my friends over for a vapin’ new years party. They can’t wait to play with the stirrer on some cocktails :wink:

I need to get some tobacco flavors. I just tried one for the first time a week or so ago. It was a Vapor Chef flavor called Moriarty, and one of the best vapes I have ever had.

You would absolutely love it!

2 Likes

Oh man, that does sound amazing. I bet if anyone has or could make something that is similar it’s @Jimk. :smiley:

2 Likes

If @Jimk did make anything remotely close to this I would forever be in his debt. @Jimk is an amazing tobacco vape chef from what I read here. And if anybody can do it @Jimk can! If not, I am sure @Jimk will give it a shot :wink:

LOL.

2 Likes

Hey, uh, @Jimk, buddy…I think you’re being summoned…and possibly issued a challenge. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

At least the OP will have the attention of the Big Tobacco Dog here. I am willing to bet Jim actually has something similar and probably better in the closet.

1 Like

Ok, is this now called Whipped Cream (FA)? Because in this recipe it shows Cream Whipped, and when I click on the flavor I see a warning “Contains Diacetyl
Source: http://flavourartexpress.biz/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=643”.

But on Whipped Cream (FA) the warning is not there on here, but it is on ECX’s site.

It seems there may be different variations of this cream in the flavor list @daath.

The ‘real’ one is listed as Cream Whipped (FA) in the flavor database. Interestingly, I can’t find any whipped cream flavor on FA’s website. I did see it on ECX’s. Not sure what is up with that.

Cloning tobacco liquids can cause insanity! :confounded: I’d give it a try if I had a few ml of the original juice with which to work. The chocolate and coffee is the easy part. The tobacco is the part which can drive you to madness.

As I’ve said before in other threads, I’ve been trying to clone Bobas Bounty from Alien Visions for the better part of a year now! I have about 100ml of Bobas left in my stash; I vape it very sparingly. Why? Because, for all intensive purposes, Alien Visions will never be able to provide the “original mix” again. The people they get their tobacco from have botched their recipe. I doubt Alien Vision will ever be able to recreate exactly what Bobas Bounty used to be…very sad.:pensive:

So, instead of going insane by trying to clone Bobas again and again, I just come up with tobacco recipes which I enjoy just as much.

But, if I happen to run across some Moriarty juice at some point, I’ll give it my best shot!

2 Likes