[REQ] Charlie's Chalk Dust Honey Badger

I would be very happy to purchase a bottle and send your way the very next time I am in the vape shop. What I vaped was pretty sweet. Chocolatey and very delicious. The tobacco was smooth as silk. Dark and toasty tasting. All of the flavors blended so well. They only had the sample bottle at the time I was in there, but I am sure they have all 3 of their Sherlock Holmes offerings now. They were raving about all three. But I only got to try the one.

I just ordered som nic from Heartland. I added the flavors for Bees Knees. Can’t wait to try it! It will be my first tobacco mix.

For moriarty sounds like capaccino and French. If not I bet that would be a good place to start.

I got (fw) butter pecan and French steeping now.can’t freaking wait!

1 Like

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/181683/Moriarty%27s+white+%28version+1%29 this says Moriarty but white is this what you’re talking about

I think the Moriarty LV was talking about was Chocolate, coffee, and pipe tobacco. That one looks really good, too. Like a vanilla version! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I saw this and was like holy sin that Dark Vapure would kill me at that level JoJo 3% Dark Vapure (FA)
4% Double Chocolate Clear (TFA)
4% Milk Chocolate (TFA)
1% EM

What if you changed out the Vanilla for pipe and substituted it for some FA chocolate/cocoa added a little of that Dark Vapure? Just a thought I don’t really mix tobacco

1% F-Art Cocoa
1% F-Art Camel
10% F-Art Cuban
2% F-Art Dark Vapure
1% F-Art Oak
1% F-Art Vape Wizard
1% F-Art Magic Mask
4% Cigar Tobacco Extract (VG)
1% Stevia or Ethyl Maltol In PG (Helps With The Dryness of The Cuban)

found that on older forum no clue if it would suck or not though LOL

No clue, I don’t do tobaccos yet either. LoL. Sounds legit to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, in case you didn’t know, you can edit your posts if you click the little dots and then click the pencil. :wink: That way you don’t have to keep replying.

1 Like

LOL thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

butter pecan and French what? LOL anything with butter pecan I want to hear about :slight_smile:

My guess would be French Pipe?..could be French vanilla? But my mind always goes to tobaccos first! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

lol give me some French

1 Like

Yeah French for pipe and flavor west butter pecan

Well, there’s you’re French!

Ooo-la-la!

1 Like

I’m sorry wife =)

2 Likes

Oh L@@K I bumped this! Some good old school stuff in here! @LordVapor did you ever “tweak” this? …still private

Just made The Bees Knees last night. Tastes nothing like Charlie’s honey badger. It tastes exactly like cuttwood’s tobacco trail.

So does rocket puppy ry4 actually taste like ccd’s honey badger?