[REQ] Charlie's Chalk Dust - Mr. Meringue

Already checking out alternative brands to try out, thanks for the heads up, I completely forgot about Chefs Flavors.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s considered a concentrate or a one shot. Who really cares when it give such a good end result!
Iā€™ve used it as both with exceptional results.

2 Likes

I find now that Lunch Lady by Darren Cole is much better then Mr. Meringueā€¦ The only suggestion I have found for Lunch Lady by Darren Cole is to ad just a tad more Biscuit INW up from 0.5% to 1% & Bavarian Cream TFA up from 1% to 2% to round off the pie note. It is a steeper for sure.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a fan of dinner ladies or Darrens version, too sharp for my liking, and I prefer the cream notes in Mr meringue. Itā€™s the coconut, the combination with lemon just appeals to my palette. Seriously though, if anyone stumbles across this looking for a clone, try the chefs vapours flavour I mention above.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just started my DIY journey and I love Mr. Meringue. I ordered some Tarte au Citron per your suggestion and would love to know the recipe you finally settled on with that as your base. Thanks!

2 Likes

or their Juicy or Shisha version, they are sweeter than the normal one.

3 Likes

This is close just ad suger daddy and super sweet http://tjek.nu/r/xhBp than you have Mr meringue

4 Likes

I had mr. meringue in one tank and my version in another tank and tasted virtually the same with super sweet

4 Likes

Itā€™s marked private and Iā€™d really like to try this :slight_smile: please

2 Likes

Iā€™ll make it public now

2 Likes

Welcome to a wicked friendly site and Iā€™ve pm you the recipe

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

No worries

1 Like