[REQ] Charlie's Chalk Dust Trueberry Sugar and Knife

I was just wondering if anyone knows the recipe for this amazing e-juice it’s my favourite by far tried cloning it for a while now I just can’t seem to get even close to if someone could help me out with a starter for this would be grate

The juice is described as pineapple pancakes with blackberry maple syrup. I don’t have much experience with these flavors, so I doubt I’ll be much help. You might keep an eye on these two threads for ideas though…

And this thread of our favorite flavors by vendor was put together by a few of us. It might be useful as well:

3 Likes

Thanks for the treads Jo it helps but iv tried cloning trueberry sugar and knife about 5-6 times using the ingredients it states and just not even getting close was hoping if someone has tried and come close so I can try they’re way and go off that.

Hi i was wondering if you were ever successful or found a recipe?

Hi unfortunately I couldn’t clone the recipe iv given up on this one but if you ever come across the recipe please let me know it’s my favourite

mine too, is there anything like it youve ever made with that strong mapley flavour