[REQ] Clone of Razzle by Apollo

I’ve been vaping for over a year now. Started with the basic set up and have gradually worked up to a sub ohm tank, and therefore down to 3mg liquids and making my own liquids. My staple vape before sub ohming was Apollo’s Razzle, but they don’t do this in a 3mg, plus I want to save some cash by making my own liquid. Anyone out there managed to make a clone of Razzle?

Description for Razzle:
A mouth-watering combination of raspberry and hints of blueberry, strawberry, and blackberry make this flavor one you won’t want to miss. This sweet and tart flavor is full of surprises and the smooth vapor provides a fantastic finish.

Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) sounds like something you should look at adding to your collection if you don’t already have it. A little citric and/or malic acid will give you pop. Raspberry (Inawera or Flavorah), and Blueberry (Medicine Flower) all are good or get good results. There’s about a million strawberry flavors (check out the strawberry thread) but a common combo is Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) with Sweet Strawberry (Cap). Blackberry is tough. None of the ones on ELR look like they have stellar reviews. There’s a thread for that one, too, you might keep an eye on.

Thanks, I’ve tried ‘guessing’ the combo, I have the various fruits, mainly FA, and FA’s Forest Mix, although they are always fine to vape, it’s just not the same. I’ve even tried adding a bit of Marzipan, as although it doesn’t mention it in the flavours there is a slight hint.

I wish I could be of more help! I haven’t run across many people that actually do cloning. It just takes too much time and effort and a huge stash of flavors. So many variables to take into account. I had a favorite juice that a vendor made and when he stopped making juice, he sold all of his flavors off. All he used was TPA and I still couldn’t get it the way he had it.

Thanks. No worries, I’ll keep mixing and matching, one day I may strike lucky, as long as what I make is good to vape that’s the main thing, it was worth an ask :grinning:

1 Like