[REQ] Deja voodoo

Does anyone know of a clone recipe for wick liquor Deja Voodoo, my go to adv

2 Likes

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/clone-request-helpful-guidelines/153905/27

3 Likes

Flavor Description:
Deja Voodoo eliquid is an exotic blend, with soft, earthy undertones characterising the inhale thanks to the coconut husk flavour, which is complemented by the taste of sweet Chula Vista sugar cane on exhale, for a unique tasting vape.

(Always add that please, it does help people when suggesting recipes based on this profile, rather than just the commercial name)

3 Likes

Mystery flavor profiles haha mystery

Coconut husk and chula vista sugar cane? Maybe a specific verson of sweetner with sweet coconut? or coconut milk

1 Like

I’ve had this juice. it’s OK but I preferred their Carnival juice. I really couldn’t pinpoint what flavors Wick Liquor uses though. I wouldn’t be surprised if they use proprietary flavors or custom made for them. You really won’t find a decent clone for their liquids. I’ve searched the web until it frustrated me so much I just moved on :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Don’t like the carnival at all, boulevard is ok but I’m addicted to Deja lol

2 Likes

I know this is old but I stumbled on something.

Inawera dragon fruit flavouring has that characteristic smell of DEJA VOODOO.

I too am addicted to Deja Voodoo and it’s one of the only juices I actually buy.

I will be trying my hand at DEJA VOODOO using the INW dragonfruit and possibly a small amount of VIOLET flavouring with lashings of sweetener to see if I can replicate it to an extent.

If I get somewhere close I will publicise the recipe for you to try and use or adjust.

Regards

Jon.

1 Like

And so it begins.

2 Likes