[REQ] Demon Vape - Fontana 4706 clone (Creamy, Apple Pie, RY4, Butterscotch)

Please help me. I would even pay a little to get this recipe nailed down to be totally honest.-

https://www.thejuicemachine.net/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2265

This first link is stating this is a creamy butterscotch tobaco mix.
But in this second link it states that it is a creamy apple pie mix…

Now i even went as far as asking the owner how he would describe the juice, like what he was aiming for in this juice.
I was then told that it was a “Apple pie RY4”

If anybody could help me out with this clone here, i would be so thankfull for it. I am basically on the verge of giving money to the person who cracks it. Or i can send you some aromas for the trouble…
I so want this juice as a clone… In a subohm tank it tasts very pastry like indeed. But in a dripper, it tasts like a “DK Tobaco TFA” mix… This is throwing me off quite a bit i must say…

Well, from the research i have done. I know demon vape uses Capella, and TFA as flavor supplier. They also use some local flavor producer in Phillipines. But for this Fontana 4706 ejuice, i am sure they are using TFA for the most part. It is with TFA i have gotten the closest. This is why i belive this.

I have also learned that the recipe contains the following:

Cinnamon Danish TFA, or they are are using WOW and some TFA cinnamon flavor.
TFA Apple Pie
TFA Cramel or Butterscotch (maybe both)
TFA DK Tobacco 2, and/or RY4 Double
Sweetner/Sucralose/super sweetner
Brown Sugar, or DX Brown Sugar (From my clone attempts, i belive they are using this. But i dont know for sure)

When i am vaping this juice in my SERPENT RTA, i get a heavy pastry note, and i also get some weird spicy note on the exhale… Its very hard to describe to be honest…

1 Like

This is the closest i have come to cloning this juice. But its not quite there… still have a long way to go to get it just the same… If somebody that has mixed for a long while, could help out that would be great… Would ofc be a huge + if you had tried the original one first… or it would just be guessing imo

Acetyl Pyrazin 0.15ml 0.15gr 0.3%
Ry4 Double TFA 1.9ml 1.91gr 3.8%
Apple Pie FA 0.45ml 0.45gr 0.9%
Cheescake Graham Crus 0.25ml 0.25gr 0.5%
Butterscotch TFA 1ml 1gr 2%
Pie Crust TFA 0.125ml 0.13gr 0.25%
Apple Pie TFA 0.75ml 0.75gr 1.5%
Super Sweetner 0.2ml 0.2gr 0.4%
Caramel Original TFA 1ml 1gr 2%
Cinnamon Danish TFA 0ml 0gr 1.5%

1 Like