[REQ/HELP] Emporium Liquid's "Melia Havana"

I know it’s crazy when they called me from the credit card company I got shocked! For sure I will ask you guys definitely.

1 Like

Wow, that sucks! I’m in Europe so I don’t order in the US, not worth the shipping costs and I always pay with Paypal, I do have a creditcard for the occasion that someone doesn’t use Paypal but it is a prepaid card and if someone hacks into that they can only take what is on it, right now that is 9 euros, not a great loss :grinning:

3 Likes

Wow bro that blows. I buy crazy amounts of stuff of the net . I’ve never had a problem ( knock on wood) but I also mostly use PayPal. My credit card has a internet buyers ins. Feature too. Anyway all these don’t help u . sorry I tend to ramble a bit .

1 Like

I’M going to buy this one Tobacco Cavendish Type WG-INW what do you think?

I don’t know that flavor exactly, but Inawera seems to have really great flavors all the way around. Their tobaccos are looked favorably upon around here, from what I can tell.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried an INW tobacco flavor yet that wasn’t quite vapable…sans the Inawera Blend (tastes like there’s a little bit of dish soap in there somewhere).

I would highly suggest getting the INW Dirty Neutral Base and/or Tobacco Absolute Garuda; these are great to add (at small percentages) to other tobaccos for an authentic tobacco kick in the mix.

I’m working through testing a few new tobaccos, some of which are cigar-ish in nature. Keep your eyes open for this thread popping up:

@Jimk I have these too do you have any suggestions ?
Voyager WG-INW
Desert Ship-HS
black Honey Tobacco TFA

I have the TFA Black Honey. I use it in my Fidel’s Private Stock with success.

This one requires a long steep time…4 weeks is about right.

There are quite a few recipes…140-something, which have the BH tobacco included. Take a look at some of them and see how it can be used.

I’d start off with just three ingredients, such as this recipe:

I see you have many creamy type flavors and some caramel… Those are great flavors to mix with the BH tobacco. After you do some single flavor test batches (2ml worth) with your tobaccos, you’ll know whether or not you can mix those tobaccos together in a mix or not.

Sky’s the limit, I’ve found…except with FA mangosteen, TFA raisin and FLV clove…don’t buy those! :poop:

2 Likes

Shit. Now I have to tear down the tobacco alter I’ve built for you.

4 Likes

Whoa! I has someone use my card for 200.00 worth of Facebook charges. I didn’t even know you could do that. It was around the same time that I had made two other online purchases with that card. One was BVC. My bank won’t tell me where it originated from. Not saying it was them, but after reading what happened to you, it’s a helluva coincidence.

2 Likes

@Lostmarbles Wow really my bank did’t tell me either! I’m going to call BVC tomorrow maybe they system was hacked.

@Jimk thank you

1 Like

@Jimk @Amy2 @JoJo @Josephine_van_Rijn @mat2
Hi everyone,

I still haven’t made the batches you guys suggested, but I want to order some of the flavors you suggested. Which flavors, that you guys talked about, What’s a good vanilla flavor that you guys like?

I honestly am still on the hunt for a true vanilla. I do like vanilla shisha from Inawera it is really good.
I also like vanilla swirl TFA it is vanilla with cream swirled.

You mentioned a french vanilla are you still considering using a french vanilla if so I believe TFA’s is a good one. I don’t have it currently. I went with french vanilla creme and it’s decent but on the weaker side.

I hope others chime in because I am only using at present a few and still wishing for a solid vanilla

creamy vanilla Mloinberry ( more of a bourbon - madagascar vanilla )

vanilla shisha INW has a slight sweetness unsure exactly what vanilla it possible it’s classic but it has other notes in it. still a very good vanilla

vanilla swirl TFA good stand in it’s a cream semi sweet vanilla classic.

Vanilla Jungle flavors just vanilla it is pretty good.

So I will be checking back to see other vanilla flavors the others chime in on.

I have medicine flower vanilla coming but that one is going to be a later on one you may consider as it will require diluting.

2 Likes

I have and use FA’s Vanilla (Bourbon Vanilla) and Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) the most. I’ve heard good things about Vanilla Tahity (FA as well). I used to use vanilla swirl and I have vanilla bean ice cream for when I’m going for that kind of thing.

3 Likes

Vanilla Tahity is good, don’t know the FA version but the INW version is fine. I’ve got creamy vanilla by Molinberry, bourbon vanilla Lorann Natural, vanilla swirl TPA, vanilla bourbon INW and vanilla bean ice-cream TPA. They are all good but as @Amy2 says, still looking for a better one. The vanilla bean ice-cream is the only one I bought a 30 ml bottle of after the initial 10 ml so I guess I must like that one the best :grinning: But it all depends on what you are trying to achieve with your juice.

4 Likes

Thumbs up for the FA version :+1:; very nice. The TFA VBIC, I have to agree is an excellent choice as well.

3 Likes

HI @Amy2 i’m going to mix a batch right now the same % you told me but i want to ask you can i use vanilla Bean Ice Cream instead of French VanIla?

sounds like it’d be good to me !

2 Likes

@Amy2 Thank you!

1 Like