[REQ] In search for a little pony on drugs - (Pony on Acid)

I’m in search of a Pony on Acid clone. Can anyone help me out?

2 Likes

Hey? I was planning to google this on urbandictionary …thought it might be something the kids say …but it’s too late for me to press all those keys and read. :wink: Hook a brother up with some mind expanding info and we’ll get the ball rolling on your [REQ] Thanks for taking a moment to…

4 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you so much for the recipe. I apologize for my lack of etiquette in my req. I will put this recipe to use straight away.

1 Like

No apologies necessary but wasnt responsible for editing your request either. Although most including myself dont have much interest in cloning juices, the community here is more then happy to help you out. The link provided by @BoDarc and created by @TheTinMan are useful to help you out before you reach out for help. Gl to you!

1 Like

No worries Mate! We get soo many clone REQs. It just helps to have the company’s link and their description of the flavoring and perhaps your impressions …some we can Google and some we can’t, and this would be the basis for any “investigation”. OMG …we’re clone Investigators! Can I get one of those pistols offa Blade Runner?!

@CPrice381 come back in a couple weeks and tell us how that recipe worked out …remember there’s no wrong answers here… few Clones hit the target 100%

3 Likes

Most likely none of them (unless you know the original recipe,the flavours used, their manufacturer, whether organic or not, the steeping time, steeping method, if they used oak barrels to steep… shall I go on?..:rofl::rofl:)

But there again doing your searches, with the original in your hands to compare, ELR forum help, (somebody might have already tried it) you can get very close… and satisfy your buds… might even get better coz it suites you.