[REQ] Jam on toast

Check DIY vapor Supply, they have 10ml bottles in stock. Yea, just 10 ml bottles but at least it is US shipping.

2 Likes

This might be good for your creme brulee.

https://www.vapetrain.com.au/shop/vt-concentrates/hard-crack-toffee-concentrate-diy-for-e-liquid-recipe/

3 Likes

What was some flavours you mixed with it?

2 Likes

If you are talking about Solubarome Breakfast I added no flavors, I only mixed it stand alone at 10% and it was a very pleasant berry jam toast profile to my pallet. Not a light toast nor dark but a medium brown toast with a hint of butter underneath.

6 Likes

Added to basket :yum::tada:

2 Likes

The only reason I didn’t suggest diyvapesuply is because he is in Australia and I figured shipping would be cheaper from the UK.

2 Likes

How do you get the Veteran seal? LOL! Great job buddy!

2 Likes

I don’t really know how I got the veteran seal, 3 year member maybe? I have not gotten the details yet.

2 Likes

Well shoot, I thought he was looking for US suppliers, oops.

4 Likes

Diyvaporsupply is excellent and super quick shipping :smile:

2 Likes

Has anyone tried the concentrate American Desire - Angels? Supposedly a
good jam on toast concentrate available from VV among others…

2 Likes

Solub Arome breakfast personally is beyond doubt the best concentrate for using in jam on toast recipes. I have tried and thought very very little of rf strawberry jam on toast and vta jam it.
Solub Arome plain toast is also good but tastes a bit stronger and verging too much on burnt toast for me. As others have said breakfast is pretty decent on its own. I had to add fa butter to it and a lot of strawberry and sweetener personally to improve a very light strawberry topping.

4 Likes

There seems to be a Breakfast (Solub(e)Arome) v1 and v2 in the flavor list… what’s the difference?
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?q=breakfast&sort=avg_rate&direction=desc

3 Likes

Breakfast SA then. Never tried any solub yet; would you recommend any other SA flavors? Thx.

3 Likes

I have tried a fair few Solub Arome and mostly they are pretty poor. The Absinthe and Speculoos biscuit are decent. The two I would recommend would be Raspberry which is very tart over 1.5% a bit like Inawera which isnt so much for me but other will like a lot, under 1% it is raspbery ripple like an dnice. The doughnut is as good and better than all the others I have tried, that is worth picking up

5 Likes

I would get some. I love bread flavors. Is it a sweet dark bread?

1 Like

I’m waiting on the RF SC Jam and Toast now to try Wayne’s recipe, and after reading all these comments, I’m wondering if something in this thread might be added to this mix ??

After posting Wayne’s recipe, it appears as if someone else posted it, but no credit given. :frowning:

3 Likes

I tried Wayne’s recpie. But sadly the rf sc sb jam toast has the same compound that tastes like burnt rice crispy. Uggg.

3 Likes

Hmmmm, well THAT doesn’t sound encouraging. I’ll post back after I try it out.

1 Like

Thank you @Beaufort_Batches

3 Likes