[REQ] Juicy Roll-ups “carnival cotton candy”

I’ve been DIYing for almost two years now.made alot of clones and few original recipes,but the one flavor that has alluded me is the one that got me started on vaping.i had my first vaping experience with a store bought juice by juicy Roll-ups “carnival cotton candy”.I have every cotton candy"EM" flavouring under the sun in my arsenal and I have tried countless %'s and variations with these and other flavours to even come close to this with only failure as my reward.ive searched far and wide for info on how to make this and it’s seems like I’ve fell in love with a juice that doesn’t seem to be a popular flavour in the DIY community.this is my last attempt before I bow out and succumb to the dark side and purchase this juice for myself.PLEASE PLEASE help me
If you have any info feel free to contact me at burnstool@yahoo.com

1 Like

Hi @Spacegrass85,
I’m a newbie but I want to help in any way I can, so please don’t shoot me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
You probably found this already, and I must say I haven’t tried the juice you want to clone.

Edit: Nevermind… thats probably this one: https://www.eliquid.com/products/juice-roll-upz-blueberry?variant=27676118401

1 Like

Hi and thank you for the info.ill try this recipe tonight and see how it goes.if your on the hunt for a recipe or need any help let me know

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

2 Likes

I too have been looking for a good cotton candy as ethyl maltol is not that taste, personally.

Just got FW cotton candy but haven’t mixed it, yet. I heard LA Cotton Candy was more than just EM, will have to mix with it as I already have it.

Also got a great response from Flavorah themselves after inquiring into whether they just use EM like other companies. This is what they said;

4 Likes

I love purilums watermelon cotton candy, it doesnt seem like just EM and fruit. I just got their plain cotton candy, havent tried it yet but have high hopes.

But i havent tried a lot of other cottons so, grain of salt

2 Likes

I have their watermelon so if you think highly in anyway of their regular CC and have tried standard EM, then let me know. PUR is distributed through Nic River so if you like it, we can inquire through NR and see what PUR does with their CC.

2 Likes

What have you tried? What brands do you have? Is it a plain cotton candy?

2 Likes

I have all the cotton candy flavourings.the carnival brand I like is supposed to be a mix of both blue and pink cotton candy

2 Likes

I think I’m thinking of the same one (I get it at either dollar general or family dollar -I get them confused) I think the “blue” is coconut, and the “pink” is bubble gum… So you might try a smidge of those and see what you think!

1 Like

Will let you know as soon as i try it

“All” the cotton candy flavorings? Do you mean all the TFA? I have…
TFA circus
Lorann cotton candy
FW cotton candy
FW blue cotton candy
Purilum Cotton Candy
VZ circus cotton candy
FR cotton candy
RF VG cotton candy
RF SC cotton candy
Do you have any/all of these i could recommend a combination for you?

I have tfa,fa,fw,cap,RF,flavorah