[REQ] Meteor milk by Space Jam

Damn! Maybe i should check MF out! That is crazy!

1 Like

Here is the latest version. I just cant get the strawberry to pop so i am trying a different route

I mixed a strawberry base so i can get a bead on the strawberries i am working with.
This is the first version

This has been a 4 month journey, but i am not giving up! :eyes::skull::clap:

2 Likes

@Laura5 Iā€™m not one to trust for great mixing advice, but I have had problems when I added SB Shisha to those other two SBs. It totally shifted the flavor from sweet to sour in a Milkshake I was working on. Maybe mix a 30ml without SB Shisha ā€¦split it in half and add SB Shisha to one. Thanks, I know what itā€™s like to be so close! Weā€™re all looking forward to this heh except maybe the folks at Space Jam :wink: Hmm maybe Pear (FA) @ 1% for that PoP? ā€¦or a wee bit o Kiwi?

3 Likes

Thank you! That makes total sense!
It would be similar to my experience with alpine strawberry and bakery recipes. Alpine just screws up the whole vibe of a bakery or dessert. (In my experience anyway!!!)

I made the base and the base even tasted a bit oddā€¦I wonder about my shisha!

Why not try SB medicine flower?

I could! I am hearing good things about them! Worth the money I bet!

I just started mixing with SB (mf). I should know if itā€™s worth the $20 in 10 days when the juice is ready.
I mixed PVā€™s strawberry sandwich

2 Likes

I will eagerly await your review!

1 Like

This has been a great thread. If you have been plotting to acquire some Medicine Flower flavs thereā€™s a Sale Coupon till June 30th (from the Good Deals Thread) Thanks @Brotherbob !

Whoot! That is what Iā€™m talking about!

Final version. Cut the shisha. Did wonders!
Thanks guys!!
-well final until I go through this 500ml bottle to get a better insight.

6 Likes

Mf SB is very good. But sadly its one of the VERY FEW Mf flavors that is NOT super potent so many people believe its actually not worth the price. For me, nah, i wont buy it again when i could get other good SBs for cheaper. Other MFs i cant live without, like dark chocolate. I dont wanna sidetrack this thread, just wanted to chime in with relevant info. Hope you guys solve this, good luck!

Edit: oh you did finish it! Cant wait to try

Thatā€™s actually helpful! I am thinking of jumping on the MF bandwagon. And I need all the info I can get.
On the meteor milk note, I got the chance to try a friendā€™s store bought today. And I like mine better haha. The store bought is more vanilla ice cream then strawberry! It does take at least a month to steep, but that is expected!

3 Likes

Hello! I let this recipe sit in my room temperature, dark closet for a year. When I Tested it, there was no noticeable difference in the flavor! So, if youā€™re able to let this one set, make a big batch!

2 Likes

Which version was that? There are a few versions posted but they all link to the latest.

1 Like

V5. If I remember right, the other four had sista strawberry and it didnā€™t jive with the recipe

2 Likes

Thanks, just mixed up a 30ml to see what itā€™s likeā€¦
Did I read it right, a monthā€™s steep for this one?

1 Like

it is definitely good after a week or two, but it really matures after a month.

2 Likes