[REQ] Need help With Professor Snipes

Hello All,

I am looking to clone Professor Snipes Slytherin Sauce by VW. The primary flavors as listed on vw website are Pear, Coconut, and Cream. I haven’t been successful in finding a clone recipe for this and was hoping someone who is familiar with the flavor might be able to point me in the right direction. Iv only been mixing for a few months so I need help with starting %'s.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/135052

2 Likes

Does anyone have any ideas what %'s to start with in a mix like this? I have FA coconut, TPA coconut candy, FA pear, TPA pear, TPA pear candy. I dont have much experience with these flavors. Any Ideas? Any Idea what would be a good cream for a mix like this? Even better if theres something in my stash that will work for the cream.

1 Like

Snake Oil Clone

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 8
Coconut Extra (TPA) 1
Cotton Candy (10% EM/Ethyl Maltol) (TPA) 0.5
Pear (TPA) 5

Flavor total: 14.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
6 Likes

This is a great coconut pear recipe.

1 Like

I’ve never tried the juice you’re talking about, but here’s something that might get you started with a similar flavor profile.

I also came up with a remixed version with some different flavor companies but the same idea. I haven’t mixed it yet so for all I know it could be nasty… But it might give you some ideas for %s at least.

5 Likes

After looking at your stash, I’d go something like this:

.5% FA Coconut
1.5% FA Pear
3% TFA Pear
2% TFA Sweet Cream
.5% FA Marshmallow
1% TFA Marshmallow
3% CAP Vanilla Custard

I see you have FW Whipped Cream too, so maybe even 1% of that.
I don’t remember if you showed any Meringue or not, but a little bit could help the pear shine.

2 Likes

Thank you Howard, Vapey, and Robin! I will give these a shot and see if they are close. :+1:

3 Likes

This might make it easier to hit the Little Blue wrench and "Adapt"
Notice there are some Vendor/Flavor changes from the Charlie Noble site’s recipe

3 Likes

I mixed this and 4 days later it’s awesome …def recommend thx

1 Like

I mixed this one up too …very nice, well balanced %s

1 Like

Cool! I guess I should mix it too… Lol

Sorry to wake the dead, but how did you get on with the PSSS clone? That’s one I’m interested in.