[REQ] Nostromo

Greetings to all.i want to ask if anyone has recipe or friend of friend to share nostromo by le liquide france the same company has reanimator plzzz some help

Description:

After a long hypersleep journey, nothing more delicious than the Nostromo: a balanced gourmet e-liquid with cookie and vanilla custard notes enhanced with a touch of raspberry.

3 Likes

Just going by the description, I would try something like:

Ingredient %
Cream Fresh (FA) 1
Cookie (FA) 1.5
Meringue (FA) 1
Raspberry (Malina Koncentrat) (INAWERA) 0.5
Raspberry (Sweet) (TPA) 1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 5

Perhaps even lighter on the raspberry…

2 Likes

ok i give a try one question how much days i put to steeping?if anyone else have different opinion about the recipe give a message cus i need to find like hell :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally I’d give it 4 weeks (but that’s just how long I steep custards/creams for), but you could try it at the start, then maybe after two weeks, three weeks…you might love it from day one.

Clones are really difficult to master (IMO) unless you have an uber sensitive sense of taste and smell, along with very good knowledge of all the different concentrate brands. But…you may even discover you like this one more :+1:

1 Like

tnx lolly for the fast answer and also tnx daath for the clone recipe and mistersinner for quick response

1 Like

One question:the ingredients u give me how much ml i make?

Daath how much ml imake with the ingredients u give me

You can make as big or small of a batch as you want. Just plug the %s into the calculator and then put your desired batch size, nic level, and pg/vg.

1 Like

As @VapeyMama said, you can make as much or as little as you want :slight_smile: Just plug the % in the calculator and set your values :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tnx guys for fast answer and great help

1 Like