[REQ] Peach Pear by Juice Heads

So I’ve been mixing for about 3 months now and this continues to be my white whale. When I was buying commercial juice I’d go through 100mls a week easy. I absolutely love this stuff. Any help would be much appreciated.

I’ve played with different ratios of:
FA - Peach, Pear, White Peach
TFA - Peach Juicy
CAP - Juicy Peach

The closest I’ve gotten is:

6 Likes

Here’s the description from Element Vape:

Peach Pear by Juice Head is a balanced blend of juice, featuring notes of crisp crunchy pears and luscious juicy peaches to formulate a classic all day vape thats sure to find its way into any rotation.

4 Likes

In the words of B2K… bump, bump, bump

4 Likes

Probably one of the best clone request I’ve seen in a while and wish you had gotten some responses. I wish I could help.

In your first post you listed a recipe that you say is as close as you’ve got. What’s missing from that one? Sweetness, tartness, crunchiness?

6 Likes

Honestly I need to grab another bottle of the commercial juice for continued development. The pear is a little to bright in my mix and the peach isn’t as “juicy.” Peach Pear has a really good ripe peach that has a slight peach ring as a 2nd note… which is why I mixed the FA White Peach (for natural) with TFAs Peach Juicy which has the juicy, ripe but slightly candied profile.

Edit: also tried to do the commercial clone trick and dump in a couple % super sweet and it just muted everything… which makes sense as the goal isn’t cloyingly sweet.

6 Likes

@Hohm_Skillet I’ve never vaped that, but you’re almost making want to try it, to see what’s in it.

4 Likes

I haven’t had a ton of commercial juices. I usually just find one that I like and go with it, but it’s my favorite out of the 2 dozen or so I’ve had. It’s the only one that I would consider good enough to still buy and been vaping it for about a year now.

3 Likes

I can’t speak to the flavors you have in the recipe above. But, if those aren’t hitting the spot, and you want to try another brand, RFSC Peach is very good, especially when blended with MF White Peach. 1.5-2% RFSC + .5-1% MF gives a vivid Peach that is ripe and sweet with a pleasant tang. A real Peach with a candyish backnote.

For a white whale profile, it is well worth trying other brands, even if that MF seems expensive, it’s a great flavor and a little goes a long way. Good Earth Beauty is a great source. GEB15 (Edit: GEB10 …sorry!) for discount and always free shipping if you’re not overseas.

Sorry, no idea about any Pear flavors, that’s on my list to try soon. Good luck!

5 Likes

Appreciate it. Will grab those and INW when I do my next reup.

3 Likes

So just bought another bottle of JH’s Peach Pear. Maybe I romanticized it a bit before I got into DIY (likely) or my pallet is a little more developed (unlikely), but I’m not too far off.

It’s still delicious, but I’m noticing Pear more than I originally did. Seems to be some mix of FA Pear (Primary) with a little green/skin (TFA Pear?). The peach isn’t as pronounced as I remember, but still there and slightly candied.

I think adjusting the FA Pear down a tad in my recipe and adding in some TFA Pear might get me pretty close.

3 Likes

So… just tested my hypotenuses and I think I was pretty spot on. Would need a little more tweaking for a 1:1 clone, but I definitely have the profile down. I’m close enough I won’t be buying another bottle for sure. Hard to argue 2.50 for DIY or $27 from a B&M.

I swapped the Peach for the Diketone free variant since JH is based in Cali (I’m just guessing they’re probably using the DX variant while enjoying Avocado Toast). I also tweaked the Pear (FA down .5% and added 1% TFA Pear) to get a little greener note.

5 Likes