[REQ] Recipe Request PLEASE Fryd Oreo

With that attitude when you come here asking for help my guess is you are getting nada, nothing. I for one hope that the good people of ELR will let you hang without helping.

Since OP believes that ELR is a request mixing site where you start a thread and people will do all the leg work for you i will recommend him to get in contact with Wayne Walker and pay him to clone the recipe.

8 Likes

Maybe before all the insults to the others here, someone like me, who has already cloned it may have been willing to share the recipe that of course is set to private.

13 Likes

Could I get a look at that recipe. I’d kinda like to try it now lol

3 Likes

Lol! You are the man! I love everything you mix @Beaufort_Batches!

2 Likes

Any chance I could peek at that recipe! ;D

1 Like

@Beaufort_Batches … do I have chance that you let me have a peek of your fryd oreo clone recipe i’ve try to clone it but i’m not there yet …plz sir help me out

real flavors makes a great single flavoring deep fried oreo flavor. I like to mix a good recipe as much as the next guy but when I can buy a great concentrate that all I need to do is pour in 3.5% to my nic base and let steep, it makes it harder to want to bother cloning anything or mixing 5 or 6 flavors to create a profile that already exists. 1 x 30ml bottle at 3.5% will make me 850+ ml’s of good juice. Including my nic + pg/vg that costs me $12.71 for 2 - 3 months of juice at my 10ml or so per day vape habit.

3 Likes

Haha yeah i have order this flavor …i’ve just receive it today but still not home from work …i’ll try it alone for sure …and surely had some cheese cream icing and fw cookie and cream and joy (fa) eheh

I was actually just asking today if anyone has tried the deep fried oreo concentrate. It is on sale, and I am still new and have never seen it until today. How does it taste???

1 Like

Check the Real Flavors SC Tasting Notes thread. There are a few flavor descriptions in that thread.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!!

Here’s the link to the thread:

If you use the search function at the top of the thread (looks like a magnifying glass thingy), type in deep fried and check the ‘search this topic’ box - this should narrow it down for you as there are 42 gazillion posts in there :laughing:

Longest sentence ever :laughing:

5 Likes

I think @fidalgo_vapes has you beat…

6 Likes

lol ya probably , Lmao im usually between measures and on my phone sitting in my car so ill throw in a comma real quick here and there , thats funny because im always waiting for someone to say something lol , i figure wth if people get what im trying to say screw it

7 Likes

See @Lolly he out did you again… lol
Just messing with ya @fidalgo_vapes

6 Likes

i know i think its hilarious . ( my shortest sentence ever )

6 Likes

Thank you so much!! I read a funnel cake review that convinced me enough to give the deep fried oreo a shot, along with a few other flavors I could not resist, which is what I typically end up doing! “Well, I am just going to order this one…but wait, I am paying for shipping, and it’s only a few more dollars to add this…and this…and this…” and on and on it goes until I have an $86 cart. Then I play “Sophie’s Choice” trying to decide what I can live without for now because my husband will KILL me if I spend that much. This is how I ended up with 80 flavors in one month since I started mixing! Lol!! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Haha! You are in exactly the right forum for flavour concentrate addiction :laughing::+1:

2 Likes

“My name is Jenny and I am a flavor concentrate addict. It all started when…” :joy::joy::joy: I have to say that you all are so much fun to talk with! Quickly Leading to “My name is Jenny and I am an E-liquid recipies forum addict. It all started when…”

1 Like

Lol! Yea don’t forget about me and my run on paragraphs and sentences! Gotta love it!