[REQ] Rocket sheep "Enterprise"

Good day fellow vapers …

I have almost tried all the tobacco flavors from Tfa flavor art and non is even near to the enterprise from rocket sheep … I would do any thing for God’s sake to figure out a clone for this liquid … No tobacco flavor I tried that comes even near to its hint …

Any clues buddies ?

Thank you all …

You may find something you like here:

1 Like

Thank you so much … But I was actually hoping if someone already cloned the enterprise and care to share the recipe …

1 Like

Oh man… a clone of this juice is my holy grail!! I’ve been working on it for months now- can’t even get close. Nor can I find one anywhere. I think it’s the cedar note that sets it apart …well, that and the sweetness…& the amazing depth in the tobacco… Wow what a juice! If you have any luck, let me know! I’ll do the same.

Same here brother … None of my trials ever got any near …
But I’ve heard that the main contents of enterprise are not from Tfa fw etc … I’ve read it’s from Asian sources … Something like hangsen … Seems rational as I have tried all tobacco Tfa flavors none comes even close …
Was just thinking of trying inawera … But they have very confusing name list …
I’m mainly after the bitterness of this liquid … It’s so damn heavenly … Sweet tobacco gives me nausea …
People are recommending the cow boy blend from Tfa … Tried this one ?

1 Like

It’s amazing how different it is to us- I didn’t get any bitterness at all… In fact I was amazed by its not- too-sweet sweetness. That said, it was the very first juice I ever vaped, so perhaps my recollection’s a bit off. I imagine itd be different to me now that I’ve been mixing for nearly a year & my pallet is more in tune. Man…if it wasnt so far away, I’d just get another bottle- I really need to, to be able to figure it out. But I’m in Oz, & by the time I’ve factored in delivery & the exchange rate, I’m looking at $70+ …for 30ml!!! Craaap! Just havent been able to justify doing it again.

I havent tried this, but looking at it’s profile notes, it seems like more of a cigarette flavor. Maybe the cigar (…do you get cigar?, or is that just me?) is made by adding something else to something like cowboy …IDK.
However, my recollection is that I distinctly got smooth cigar …with cedar - lots of it!.. & caramel. also vanilla & something else …maybe honey?? …but the cigar & especially the cedar were right at the front for me.

You’re right about it not coming from tpa, thats for sure- my experiments with TPA cubano are nowhere near close!. I’ve also experimented with Cohiba (SC), Black fire (SC), French Pipe (SC). I hadnt considered Hangsen but that could be a better bet …I did try INW Don Hill - & can say its not that.
Back in August, I started a thread…

It turned up nothing, but HS & INW have both released new tobaccos sinse then. Perhaps it now exists, however I doubt it…ELR’s resident tobacco hounds, @Kinnikinnick & @Josephine_van_Rijn are both on the case, & I imagine if anything had been released that was anywhere near the ball-park, I would’ve heard about it.
At the time, I considered the possibility that the tobacco component was actually a N E T.
I searched long & hard for a tobacco flavor with those cedar notes… & I came up with this…
http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server4100/5ku3o2r/products/225/images/1380/Lebanese_Bomb_Shell__70954.1394772606.1280.1280.png?c=2
Cedar tobacco!! YAY!!

One of these days (when time & money permits- this shit’s expensive over here too!) I plan on doing an extraction using this stuff. Who knows…? Could be at least closer to the answer! In the meantime, every flavor order I place has a new tobacco in it. Fingers X’ed, it’ll turn up.

2 Likes

The main description of the enterprise is that it’s an ry4 without caramel and vanilla … so it’s on the bitter side … It’s probably some sort of tobacco perhaps mixed with caramel original ( not on the sweet side) and definitely there’s a missing element … Black honey might be the key … I don’t know … By the way where I live it’s too damn expensive as well so I can’t just rely on purchasing it at all …
I’m pretty certain the key might be in hangsen as they are known for the best tobacco flavors and the most bitter …
If this liquid was popular it surely would have been cloned by now sadly rocket sheep line is barely known … Also so far thats their only good one as the rest of the line is below average …
Another great tobacco liquid is the eclipse by space jam … That comes as a 2nd favorite to me … No clones for it as well as it’s UN popular as well …

…Jeez, we know how to pick em…lol.

So, f y i, I’ve just heard from Kinnikinnik… He says…

"Saw your post in the whatever clone thread, which
reminded me to tell you I’ve found a couple of tobaccos lately which do
have a cedar note in the flavor. You might not be able to get theses in
AU, but thought I’d throw them out there just in case you saw them
somewhere and COULD get them.

EuroFlavor:
Orient Tobacco Black
Cigar Cuba
Cigar Dominican Republic

ECX:
Seven Stars

I would bet you a buck that Super Concentrated (SC) Seven Stars is
the same thing. However, I looked through the VZ list but didn’t see it
listed. BCV does carry the SC Seven Stars; next time I order from BCV,
I’ll get some and confirm my suspicions.

All of these have a nice cedar or sandalwood note; very nice for additions to a cigar type vape."

Possibilities here, but I’d have to import them, so wont be any time soon. Praps I’ll do some digging for RY4’s without caramel or vanilla.

I’d forgotten about the “RY4 without caramel and vanilla” bit - I do remember seeing that, way back when …hmm, but thats really stumped me now coz i could have sworn I tasted them in it.

Thanks for your suggestions brother … But unfortunately where I’m living … Cairo , Egypt … It’s prohibited to import Liquids and the only flavors available here are capella, Tfa, flavor art few hangsen and inawera so I’m hopeless in trying those suggestions … But please keep me in your mind in case you tried any of those and it hit the bulls eye …

Cheers my friend …

No probs Bro… I certainly will do! We gotta crack this thing!

I really like Enterprise too ,the recipe above may be close …havn’t tried it .I did nt notice any cigar flavour myself.