[REQ] Rope Cut Dark Thirty

Wait! WTF did I just TYPE?!?!

2 Likes

Stay away from TPA rumā€¦ youā€™ll never get there with itā€¦
TPA raisings? Got itā€¦ not even closeā€¦ to raisings, sorry.

Take a note of what @anon44012888 saidā€¦ā€¦ Hard on coilsā€¦ dead giveaway. itā€™s an NET!!! Never mind FA ( I love them, but tobaccos are just not their best flavorā€¦ just a couple of them are good, Dark (or black. canā€™t remember) fire, Maxx Blend and a couple of others but nothing outstandingā€¦

If you can get hold of NETs it would be a lot better and even you are not successful with your clone you still got a good vape!!

I apologize if Iā€™m blunt butā€¦ just the way I amā€¦:+1:

What about Flavorah Red Burley?? Could be closeā€¦ but if @anon44012888 said it gunks the coils, could be a Black Cavendish NET thatā€™s on the sweet side as wellā€¦

Just had a look, following his suggestion, he might not be too far off: Stixx MIxx has exactly a Butter Rum Cavendishā€¦

Checked with Rope Cutā€¦

:wink:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a good one, not an a NETā€¦:joy::joy:
Step 2 ā€¦ Red Burley FLV.
But stillā€¦ Cavendish NET with rum was a good idea, wasnā€™t it?

1 Like

Yup! I did like the FLV Red Burley when I used it; nice and hearty. :+1: And yup! A Cavendish/Rum NET would be kinda tasty; warm and sweet coil gunker for sure! :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™ve done a couple of raisin tobaccos. This one I used FLV Raisin Rum for the raisin note in a chewing tobacco recipe. My Bobaā€™s Bounty ā€œcloneā€ recipe uses HS Magic Mix for the raisin note.

INW Fortuna Strike used to be my go to for a raisin/prune dark sweetness, but it was reformulated and doesnā€™t taste the same anymore. I have, however, had some success with getting a similar flavor using Vape Train Red Dates.

TFA Raisin sucked.

2 Likes

ā€¦Well slap my pickle and call me Wilbur

Hi guys, sorry for delay. Thank you all for the answers iā€™ll appreciate it, i will read your suggestions in a while.

And if youā€™re looking for a plum type of tobacco, if you happen to order from Vapers Tek, the German Flavors Arabian Nights is actually pretty decent. I have a recipe that uses FLV Fig (close enough to a plum) and I could really just scrap that whole recipe and use GF Arabian Nights because it tastes almost exactly the same.

The other German Flavors tobaccos are pretty gross though.