[REQ] Ruthless Dulce De Tobacco

Has anyone tried to clone Dulce De Tobacco as I enjoy this but can’t find a recipe.

Can anyone assist with what flavors i’d need?

Cheers

1 Like

I have no idea but looking at the image they show it has a caramel and tobacco I would suggest maybe an RY4 (has caramel notes) and some Dulce de Leche for a very simple approach.

I don’t do tobacco so someone else will likely have a much better reply

3 Likes

Hi @NQV and welcome to the forum!

Before jumping straight into the deep, it’s always cool to introduce yourself to others :wink:

Here are some helpful guidelines for a clone request. As you may imagine, to get a worthy clone recipe it takes a lot of effort, time and money… and along the process you may end up with a different recipe you may like even better.
Basic input is the brand - flavor, link to website, say what your experience with the e-liquid is, what you taste and smell, what you’ve tried so far, which flavors you recognize, which flavors are definitely not in it, maybe even post a link to a review for the e-liquid. The more info you can give, the easier it will be for others to help you and the better the quality of response is.

DULCE DE E-JUICE

RUTHLESS DULCE DE TOBACCO PREMIUM E-LIQUIDS ARE DESIGNED WITH UNBEATABLE PRECISION AND ONLY THE BEST AMERICAN-MADE E-JUICE INGREDIENTS. EVERY DULCE DE TOBACCO E-JUICE BOTTLE IS SUBJECTED TO A RUTHLESS QUALITY CONTROL PROCESS. IF A LIQUID DOESN’T PASS OUR HIGH STANDARDS, IT DOESN’T EARN THE RUTHLESS LABEL. SIMPLE AS THAT.

DULCE DE TOBACCO E-LIQUID

Experience rich tobacco with creamy swirls of caramel by vaping the new Dulce De Tobacco e-juice by Ruthless. Enjoy sweet milk notes throughout with soft, luscious amounts of creamy caramel, complete with a smooth natural tobacco taste. This sophisticated juice is bound to satisfy your palette’s innermost cravings of caramel bliss and refined tobacco. Ever so slightly puff on a thick cigar while biting into a milky caramel candy with this magnificent e-liquid. If you are a dessert lover with a heart for cigars–look no further–this delicious blend is the one for you! Avoid the harmful combustion of smoke while keeping true to the classic tobacco flavor. The 70VG percentage is gentle on the throat with dense vapor fog on the exhale. Available now in 60ML bottle sizes, as well as 0MG, 3MG, and 6MG nicotine levels. For more delicious flavors, discover the rest of the Ruthless Vapor E-Juice Collection.

Dulce De Tobacco E-JUICE

• Incredibly Smooth
  • Cloud Pleasing E-Juice
  • Sweetened Milk
  • Creamy Caramel
  • Dulce De Leche
  • Hand-Rolled Tobacco
1 Like

Thank you woftam (btw i like what your name stands :+1:)

Also thank you Suomynona and my apologies for not introducing myself first. I’ve seen many that use ‘Dulce De Leche’ so I’ll try and find a good recipe.

I find it a very addictive vape not many of my friends enjoy it so this one is mostly for my own make.

Cheers
Thank you

2 Likes

The hand rolled tobacco may be the tricky part to get right… so many different brands of tobacco concentrates and so many different per vendor but since the reviews say there’s just a slight hint of tobacco, I don’t think it’ll be difficult to get something similar, maybe even better.

Probably some condensed milk, dulche de leche and a hint of 1 or 2 tobaccos that you’re after. With all that natural sweetness, you won’t need to add additional sweetener.

4 Likes

Thanks I’ll have to experiment :slight_smile: I cant seem to find a mild tobacco flavor in Australia but I’ll keep looking.

Cheers

1 Like

chefsflavours.co.uk ships worldwide for a flat rate (£5 for untracked shipments under £40, £10 tracked for everything else)
vapable.com (UK) ships free internationally for purchases over £100
in the US there are a couple big vendors than have reasonable prices as well… have a look at the resources page and browse through the forums or google for more updated info if you’re looking for specific flavors

1 Like

I see the UK seems to be the place to get more variety in the tobacco concentrates. I’ll have to get a couple sent over.

1 Like

Hangsen supposedly has a few good tobaccos as well but unfortunately not available in concentrates in Europe. You can get them at Nicotine River or Bull City in the US. If you’re looking for a good RY4, try DIYFS Holy Holy Grail RY4.

2 Likes

Flavorah in Australia resellers:

2 Likes

Considering how cheap some EJuice vendors are… I agree, and most likely it’ll be all TPA.

And maybe Vanilla Swirl TPA.

5 Likes

Since i believed OG desired more 'bacco taste which ry4d lacks I left out mentioning

but perhaps it may be satisfying enuff. Another one of my favs may give u ideas too:

4 Likes

So what common flavs (easy to get) translates to “Leafy Tobacco”?

Virginia (FA)
Burley (FA)
Desert Ship (FA)

Anybody have some standard (TPA) Tobacs?

2 Likes

I had a look at the Holy Holy Grail RY4 it looks like a nice vape.

Thanks [Laberythm] that helped I didn’t know of a couple of the places here in Oz

1 Like

Worm1 they look good to I’ll know more once all my concentrates turn up this week so planning on mixing weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Suomynona

I got a bottle of the Holy Holy Grail RY4 its a great vape I cant put it down however not as creamy/honey flavor as the Ruthless Dulce De Tobacco

1 Like

Having a 1:1 clone is nearly impossible. Mostly people look for something that is the same flavor profile that they can appreciate as much as the commercial liquid. There are just too many different flavors and %'s that flavors can be used at… to hit the recipe is as good a chance as winning the lottery.

If you’re looking for more honey and cream, several brands have those flavors. I really don’t know the Ruthless Dulce de Tobacco so I wouldn’t be able to tell you what kind of cream or honey they use…

Marshmallow (FA) 3%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2%
Dulce de Leche 1% (low-median of your choice)
RY4D (your choice)

Marshmallow (FA) at 3% is high and very honey-like
maybe a bit of Vanilla Custard on top of the Van Swirl for solid creaminess

…it could happen

1 Like

Thanks BoDarc
I’ll give that a try
What % do you recommend the RY4D? about 8%?
Van Custard at about 2%?

1 Like