[REQ] Shazamazam by Drip Society

Hello everyone,

My son and son in law both love the Shazamazam juice by Drip Society but I’ve been told that they no longer sell this juice, so I thought I’d come to my favorite recipe site and find out if anyone here has made anything similar.

I’ve done a search and I’m not finding it within the current recipes, so I thought I’d post something just in case someone has come up with a recipe that they use personally to see if they might share it.

Are there any takers or givers I should say?

Thanks!

StressTest

1 Like

@StressTest The best way to go about asking for help is to always provide a link (unless it was a discontinued product), flavor notes or profiles, to help people in aiding you. I’ve never heard of that juice, but found …

Shazam! – A grape and an apple collide at 1000 mph…creating the best tasting grape & apple candy flavor that you will ever vape.

2 Likes

If they aren’t selling it anymore, ask them to release the recipe or a generic version of it.

https://www.juicedb.com/juice/11194/shazamazam-by-drip-society

2 Likes

The company doesn’t exist anymore, so asking them is out of the question.

1 Like

It is discontinued and the maker is no longer in business.

As for providing a flavor profile, you’re right that may help but if you’ve never had this juice, just knowing the flavor main ingredients is most likely not going to help as this juice was pretty unique.

I’m not looking for a place to purchase this juice and would much rather get/develop a recipe that I can whip up for my family members since finding it is going to just get harder and harder.

Thanks for your feedback,

StressTest

1 Like

https://goo.gl/images/xopqXC

So it looks like its this korean grape candy. From the comments in that one link, it tastes like a green apple jolly rancher candy with a little bit of grape in there.

1 Like

Yep, it does… problem is no matter how I try to mix this, it just doesn’t taste right, that’s why I came here, hoping someone would already have something mixed that is very close to the original.

Well, I guess I’ll have to just keep looking and mixing…

Thanks to everyone that provided feedback, it’s appreciated.

StressTest

1 Like

Is there a color tint to the juice?

What flavors do you taste above all else?

How do you coils look after a tank of it? Do they look black/burnt? (hints to sweetners, if any)

What does it smell like?

1 Like