[REQ] Shellback Slush by Charlie Noble

Totally agree. Even though i’m trying to clone Shellback Slush. I still buy their juices on a regular basis (Tripoli, Shellback, Blue Bay and Siren Song) to support the company and because they are just so DAMN delicious. They could easily up the price to the range of Twelve Monkey’s and competitors but i know they won’t. It’s just another reason why i still buy their juices.

5 Likes

@TheSoilworker

I have enough aroma’s now. Wich attempt shall i try? 2th or 5th

And that’s a great hint, Noted!
Thank you @prettymatthew Matthew for your usual and great contribution!

2 Likes

Glad to help. Commercial manufacturers start as DIYers, even if they don’t like to admit it.

As far as Shellback goes, it’s koolada, no menthol at all. You have to find the fruit mix first, and then make it cold. I’d use WS-23 if I was making it today, though, especially for a salt version. It just wasn’t available in quantity back when we released the original Paradise line.

-m.

7 Likes

Ws 23 over ws 5???

1 Like

Yeah, WS-5 has an off taste to me, if used solo.

Maybe WS-23 & WS-5 together. I’ve been using 1.5% WS-23 & .5% WS-5 in my personal salt/pod mixes for the past few months.

Haven’t been vaping freebase nicotine liquids regularly since last fall, tbh.

-m.

4 Likes

havent tried the salts yet. if i used pod system i would probably try them …

1 Like

Pods are nice, I really like the Suorin Air & the Warlock Peas, but salts have brought all of my old gennies back into rotation. Sat22 or a Hellfire Shorty with some 35mg salt is a really nice vape.

-m.

3 Likes

i heard someone say that salts gave them the urge to smoke again or something like that , ill have to find what im talking about , i think it was waynes bald side kick

1 Like