[REQ] Skipper - Rope Cut

Hello,

i realdy dig the juice called Skipper by Rope Cut, i go through 2-3 bottle/month. I started diying and i want to have something similiar or clone it. If someone tried RopeCut-Skipper and played around it or knows the notes.

On the inhale im getting custard/cream and on the exhale stil something sweet but tobacco for sure.

I would love some feedback.
THANKS!

1 Like

sounds interesting not sure if you would class this as a tobacco but it is different and nice
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/880380/Bird's%20Custard

1 Like

Hi, thanks, sounds interesting! But right now im looking at that custard tobacco. :smiley:

2 Likes

Something like this maybe? I’ve never tried the juice your chasing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello, thank you. I will try this, but dont think thats it, i hope its similiar. :smiley:

2 Likes

i am working on this with a friend.we haven’t come quite close but still,we are not that far.there is tobaco in there but it is not easy to detect what the hell it is.and so much custard!as soon as we get close enough i will let you know

1 Like

I can almost certainly tell you that they must be using NETs for their tobacco, I’ve purchased quite a few and nothing has come close…
Not to mention the fact that of the ones I’ve tried they all turn your cotton pretty much black by the time you finish a bottle which leads me to believe it is in fact an NET

2 Likes

Very smooth and very creamy, this classic custard tobacco flavor blend is the perfect balance and delicious.

Right off the dot, it reminded me of this one

2 Likes

:flushed::sweat_smile:

Upon seeing the custard king and the neckbeard clone I found a while back, its eerie on how similiarly close in percentage and flavor base it is.
wowzah

1 Like

i have the same opinion.it must be n.e.t or one of flavorah’s tobaccos

1 Like

I am pretty sure that thats a simple recipe based on flv red burley and some custard. Thr custard i think it’s either plain inawera custard or inawera+fa custard (as 1d1ot gave it,if remember correctly 2+1,5/% respectively) and i would give it a shot woth red burley with something between 0.4-0.8 %. I have just tried it ( i literally mean tonight) but its pretty close to something i was think also

3 Likes

I’m going to have to try Red Burley, I think I did but was dead certain it was an NET because of how black it turned cotton… I’ve been able to find this juice on the shelves randomly, but none of their “Loose Cannon” which is a Caramel and Nuts with Tobacco and it’s easily one of the best vapes I’ve ever had.

The Skipper is my second favourite, but I did try Custard INW and I just wasn’t getting the same flavour and I doubt they used the FA Custard (the regular one) because I can taste that one and I don’t like it at all. Haven’t used the combo but don’t image it to be the same at all, just assuming though… The Custard is really dark and vanilla-y and rich, with some almost ashy tobacco notes…

Gonna try out Red Burley again and maybe some Custard Premium as I hear it’s pretty good, been craving this profile

2 Likes