REQ Steep Popdeez

Awesome!!! Do you have some of the original by any chance to compare against?

1 Like

I have half a dropper left ^^ im saving it !

1 Like

Awesome, then you obviously know what you are up againstā€¦heheheā€¦ I really appreciate your effortā€¦it seems like the existing recipes are just trying to copy a Cracker Jack flavorā€¦and itā€™s just not that ā€¦maybe I have always gotten old batches that have (pre-steeped) on a shelf and gotten mellower somehowā€¦but itā€™s really buttered popcorn with a little hint of sweetā€¦to me the movie theater salted buttered popcorn is the main noteā€¦donā€™t forget the saltā€¦I dunno how they achieved it, but the note is there :slight_smile:

Iā€™m dumb :stuck_out_tongue: all that shit was a matter of factly like I knowā€¦ Lol

Vaping Popdeez right nowā€¦movie theater salty buttered popcornā€¦tiny bit of caramel ā€¦
Catching a lot to TPA butter

1 Like

Best I could find, http://tjek.nu/r/3Btp. This is the DIY for Dummies website recipe,not mine.

Here is the website for Popped Steep Clone http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/steep-vapor-pop-deez/.

I made it a week ago but it needs a long steep, lots of flavoring here. It smells just like it but the flavors have not all merged together yet. I will try it again in about a week and give feedback.

2 Likes

I got curious about the Popped Steep Clone so I went and got it out of my drawer. Itā€™s been a week so I thought what the heck. Iā€™m vaping it right now. Now I have had the real Popped Steep and I love it. I agree with anon6970 on the flavor profile. Although the this clone recipe has caramel in it I believe whoever made this clone knows what they are doing. The 2 Vanillas in this clone (TPA French Vanilla and TPA Vanilla Swirl) takes the TFA Caramel note down to a lightly sweet flavor like that of kettle corn. Kettle Corn is in the recipe but there is a lot more going on here. I think the Peanut Butter here somehow with the Vanillas give off a Butter like flavor and itā€™s here when I try it now. I also think that the Peanut Butter helps with the Pop Corn flavor because I do not taste Peanut Butter. The flavor profile is not as pronounced as the real Popped Steep but itā€™s there and itā€™s really close. Maybe a little more steep time to develop will provide better results.It does have 23% flavor so steeping cannot be avoided. We will see what happens next week.

3 Likes

I was wondering if anyone has a recipe clone for PopDeez its a carmel popcorn and butter

1 Like
5% Caramel Original ( TPA )
1% French Vanilla ( TPA )
10% kettle corn ( TPA )
2% Peanut Butter ( TPA )
5% Vanilla Swirl ( TPA )
1 Like

http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/steep-vapor-pop-deez/

2 Likes

Thankyou so much will try and let you knoe

1 Like

Karlā€¦itā€™s not even closeā€¦itā€™s not bad butā€¦not even close

1 Like

I bought some 0nic just to actually taste itā€¦and Iā€™m damn sure thereā€™s AP in itā€¦still not sure what elseā€¦fakā€¦itā€™s driving me nutzā€¦also canā€™t taste any popcorn flavoring

2 Likes

you can tell by the smell

1 Like

REALLY wow thanks Have you found some thing better or thats it for now

1 Like

dude, I hate to say itā€¦as of todayā€¦Noone has cracked itā€¦itā€™s the only juice I still buy since I started DIYā€¦Iā€™m thinking all the money and time I would spend to make a clone, I could just buy itā€¦I love it tooā€¦Iā€™m not the greatest mixer but it seems like even the best here canā€™t seem to put their finger on it either :frowning:

1 Like

itā€™s buttery salty goodness :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes its great its the only juice I have to buy but im going to make it a priority to make something real close I just ordered a whole bunch of flavors to try to do just that and will let you know what I come up with something Thanks aron6970

2 Likes

what flavors are you thinking?

1 Like

anon6970 was thinking some thing on line of butter popcorn,caramel,salted popcorn,acetyl pyrazine,actually I got to pick some up today and hopefully it will be the last time I do, Looking forward to making my own in the near future LOL

1 Like