REQ Steep Popdeez

Hollywood Vapes Thank you for that recipe im trying it right now actually making it right now trying my quick steep method

1 Like

anon6970 I defiently tasted butter popcorn by Flavor West in PopDeez it makes sense cuz the company that makes PopDeez is in California they probably use a local flavor company LOL im trying to get as close as possible got to go pick up more PopDeez today

1 Like

I just copied the recipe from the DIY for dummies site shared aboveā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: THAT SITE IS AWESOME!! Anyone who hasnt checked it out shouldā€¦Its french and takes a bit to translate the page at times but very helpful to search for clones !!

1 Like

dude am I dense? what recipe?

2 Likes

recipe isnā€™t even close

2 Likes

I guess if it was easy everyone would be doing it themselves

1 Like

I understand you said that recipe was offā€¦Karl thanked me for the share so I was replying to him that he should check that site outā€¦I have not tried THAT recipe but others from the site have been helpful in getting my foot in the door with DIYā€¦that being said when you guys perfect this I will be all over the ingredients to buy for it but for now I dont have the funds to get a whole bunch of new flavors just for this recipeā€¦I dont see being able to throw popcorn flavors into too many other recipes hehe :wink:

1 Like

Any updates, hows the recipe coming?? This is probably a tough one to crack!! Curious what flavors you got and your opinions on them so farā€¦

Negative I made the recipe like you said let it steep for a week now but like Aron said itā€™s not PopDeez Iā€™m trying but really canā€™t nail that butter in the exhale Be honest I just ordered 120mils for $50.00 shipping included So now I have the original again Iā€™m trying I think if we all tried together we can nail this one LOL I wanted to thankyou for the kick start the recipe you had gotten is OK but can be better itā€™s somewhat a pretty good popcorn vape but definitely not PopDeez

Iā€™ve almost given upā€¦but I can tell you that I bought some 0nic and tasted a few drops,
and I can definitely taste the acetyl pyrazine, but I couldnā€™t tell you what elseā€¦Nothing else really stands outā€¦I donā€™t taste any popcorn or butter flavorings and Iā€™m not sure where the sweetness is coming fromā€¦EM perhaps or a really small amount of caramelā€¦It doesnā€™t really taste like it smells or vapesā€¦really strange

Have you guys tried movie theater popcorn at all? I think tpa has one called ā€œButter(movie theater)ā€-not warning free tho-ā€¦ I am interested to see what components you guys think have gotten the closest flavor wise maybe we can combine the ingredients or get the best of both your best version and compare contrastā€¦Just an ideaā€¦I got no popcorn flavors so I dont know what help I could be other than taste testing if you wanna send me some wink wink hahahaā€¦I just fear Ill buy 4 diff kinds of popcorns and theyll be sitting around collecting dust if they dont fit this recipe although popdeez IS REALLY GOOD STUFF and def worth this experiment to clone right???

edit: I was also just wondering if a peanut butter might help add a nut and butter flavor to it in the background

Theres an updated V4 to that pop deez recipe on that site, figured I would share it looks interesting:
V4
1.5% (b) Yogurt
2.5% Bavarian Cream ( TPA )
0.5% Butter ( TPA )
5% Caramel (Original) ( TPA )
0.5% Cheesecake Graham Cracker ( TFA )
0.5% French Vanilla ( TPA )
10% kettle corn ( TPA )
2% Peanut Butter ( TPA )
1.5% Vanilla Swirl ( TPA )

4 Likes

I have just made this recipe without steep and itā€™s better than the first receipe that was up for PopDeez

1 Like

close but still no cigar? Maybe thisll get ya closer or aim in the right direction, who knows they could be missing something you had or maybe a diff popcorn comboā€¦ but im glad its better lol lmk how it goes after steep!

1 Like

the recipe from lediyporenuls is pretty close imo but i taste it as cracker jacks my fiance loves the recipe but i brought the kettle corn down to 8% and the fa caramel up like 1.5 ill have to check but she thinks its great substitute

1 Like

Yea Iā€™m thinking myself that there are 2 different popcorns in that e-liquid.

its his site is why he does that , he is a good guy lot of knowledge

ejuicedirect.com ???

Same place has 120ml for 49.99