REQ Steep Popdeez

Doesnt pop deez taste like cracker jacks too? the box resembles it and all…or were you saying THAT recipe DIDNT taste like cracker jacks? I saw Capella has a popcorn V2 so not sure how that might fit here but thought I would throw that out there lol… I do want to try this recipe now that it seems closer to you guys, so I will be getting kettle corn!

pop deez is a very light corn syrup popcorn taste its hard to explain i just bought some a couple weeks ago and the recipe from lediypournels is off , it has too much of a popcorn taste , im gonna start working on a recipe this week i have to take a break from my spumoni ice cream recipe for awhile

2 Likes

Very strange…but this recipe tastes very similar to PopDeez to me after month+ steep…

Maybe a new direction to go?

1 Like

Also, I just wanted to tell anyone considering trying Mad Hatter I Love Popcorn…It’s pretty bad…It’s actually exactly this recipe with slight percentage modifications…

TFA Popcorn = cream corn
TFA Butter = chemical butter

I thought it tastes kinda like pretzels so I adapted it toward that direction. I love that juice and it does taste kinda popcorny. :stuck_out_tongue:

For all of us who can’t seem to get the clone right here’s a great spot to get 120ml of the original Pop Deez cheap!!!

http://www.royal-vapors.com/Pop-Deez-120ml--Steep-Vapors-_p_280.html

$45 with coupon code 10off w/ free shipping!!!

I’m not affiliated with this company I just thought it was a great deal!!!

Enjoy!!!

1 Like

ok guys. i found 2 bottles of my experimental pop deez clones hiding in the back of a bookshelf dated june 2016.

and just like something from a dream, i tasted it and it IS SO MUCH BETTER than the authentic popdeez! i don’t know how much of this improvement is from 3 months of steeping, and how much of it was just trying to clone Cracker Jax because i had long since given up on creating pop deez clone. I had tried so many mixes that i had pop deez vapor’s tongue, so there’s a chance that it might have been good before the steep! I just don’t know. and i haven’t had anyone else to help me taste because all my friends got sick of me pushing popcorn flavored vape hits on them months ago. vapes that “were all basically the same” (to them anyways lol).

From my notes, i did away with the peanuts because a) i don’t know if there’s peanut in the authentic pd & b) peanut flavorings basically suck to me and i thought that i could focus more on bringing out the buttery, caramel-y, molasses-y flavor of the actual junk food Cracker Jacks. That’s why this is called Jack Cracker…oops, i just updated that title to “Sneaky Cracker.”

well, this is it. you absolutely have to do it lol. it’s worth the wait. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome brother…but pretty damn sure there’s absolutely no caramel in PopDeez

1 Like

I think you need to go all Cuttwoodspy on their ass! Simple enough to get a job with the company and just steal the recipe when they ain’t looking.:floppy_disk::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lol…no kidding but God bless em…the juice is unique awesome…deserving of some Denero

2 Likes

And they did all the testing to deem it safe…interesting…unless the analysis report on this page is garbage…
https://www.steepvapors.com/Pop-Deez-30ml-Bottle-with-Vape-Surprise_p_17.html

1 Like

No diacetyl with that badass butter taste…wtf

All I can say is…I’m a fan …and it would save me a bit of $$ if I knew what the shit they did :slight_smile:

Only juice I still buy sigh

Must say not very often…my diy juices are all in rotation…maybe 10 or 12 or so

16 devices, 11 tanks, 5 drippers , 5 RTAs and some other shit I can’t find…lol

1 Like

i think ur right about the caramel. maybe i didnt articulate this very well but i don’t even care for the real pop deez anymore! i think it tastes more like movie popcorn to me than crackerjax

1 Like

I will have to give yours a try @docta ! I have been vaping this one from @Beaufort_Batches all week.It is crazy good!
I am glad I made 120ml of it as I have gone through 60ml this week alone!

Popped Steep Deez BB's Way V2

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 1
Brown Sugar (TPA) 0.75
Butterscotch (FA) 1.5
Caramel (Original) (TPA) 1.75
French Vanilla (CAP) 1.5
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.5
Greek Yogurt (TPA) 1.5
Kettle Corn (TPA) 7
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 1
Peanut Butter (CAP) 2
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 1.5

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

yes! BB’s popdeez clones are mostly all i vaped for the entire summer lol. this may be part of why this one i “discovered” steeping is so damn good. just because it’s freaking different than what i’m used to hahaha. but i don’t think i made his right if that’s the recipe? who knows. this flavor has driven me crazy i know that much.

2 Likes

i know what you mean when u say this is the only juice you still buy because it was the only one i have bought this entire year UNTIL i discovered this one at a local b&m called gremlin made by fedora guy. and i’ve been working on a clone for it pretty intensively for 2 months. fortunately it’s not nearly as hard as popdeez so this clone is close enough to perfect for me (just good luck convincing my ocd to stop tweaking it though).

1 Like