Bestcigliquid.co.uk - Tobacco Tasting Notes

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

1 Like

I just got around to trying out the space shark a little more and its pretty good. It reminds me of a mild version of western tpa with a little bit of vanilla, caramel, and rice crunchies or some kind of buttery cruchy flavor. I’m vaping this on my goon lp clone at .42 ohms at 39 watts. Its a pretty good flavor but probably not something I would purchase again.

USA RED is a really good tobacco vape to me. Its sweet and a little nutty with some hints of caramel. Its not overbearing. Its really good. I’m going to check out Hangsen USA Red and try to compare them. Hopefully @Kinnikinnick is right and they are using Hangsen flavors.

RY444 is a good vanilla and caramel tobacco. I would compare it to FA’s RY4 because the tobacco is more upfront then the caramel and vanilla. It is a light flavor. I would probably mix it next time higher then I did this time.

3 Likes

I didnt take it as him saying they are using Hangsen, more a supplier with part net flavours Hangsen may buy from. Never had Hangsen flavours as not common in the UK, I know years ago there used to be quite a few of there flavours about, but none really are supplied here now…which would make even more sense that they are using Hangsen as Bestcigliquid and Triphammers tobacco juices have been around for years.

1 Like

Well I have tried most of the others now and did find one horrible (had to happen at some point being so fussy) “Philosophers Pipe”. Reminds me of my earlier days getting frustrated with not tasting nut flavours I was using so went really high with FA Hazlenut and that is what this reminds me of… wooden floral taste, dont think its fa hazlenut they have used but whatever one they have they have put way too much of it in. I think the conclusion I have come to with these is I think they are good. Are they good because they are the only nets I have had I dont know? They have inspired me to try doing my own so interested to see how they compare. My only niggling moan would be that I dont think they are using many different tobaccos, the pipes, virginias, cigars all taste pretty similar to each other and bar the old captain I dont think the blends using other flavours like rum, nuts, toffee/caramel (the ry4s basically) are done particularly well. That is niggly moaning though as I must have tried about 70% of the tobaccos listed in all and there were only two bad ones, quite a few didnt float my boat and were samey but most of them were good. From vaping the ones I originally liked a fair bit more I would say Black Mamba is my favourite though you need to change the cotton every 5ml, it is worth it.

2 Likes

Great write up! Thank you! I still have 7 more to mix up and try. I mixed the maple one but didn’t want wreck my coil so I haven’t tried it yet.

1 Like

@Grubby would you consider changing the title to something like Bestcigliquid Tasting Notes, as this is what this thread has turned into and I have about 9 reviews I would like to add to this thread in the next few days and it would be a shame people would miss the tasting notes already posted on this thread, as the title doesn’t really show it is basically a Bestcigliquid thread at the moment.

2 Likes

Done, look forward to your reviews, :thumbsup:

2 Likes

A review of some Bestcigliquids NET tobacco vapes I purchase. All were steeped for a minimum of 4-6 weeks in an all AG base of 8mg and used on a Smok Treebox @ 34W using an Ijoy Tornado Nano tank with a 0.6ohm stock coil. All concentrates had a starting point of 8% in the mix and all worked somewhere between 8-12% for my own personal taste, after adjustments

RY6

Hangsen RY6 has always been one of my favourite tobacco vapes, but I feel this Bestcigliquid version beats it for finished flavour, the tobacco flavour in this version is really authentic, whilst being strong and dominant in the finished flavour, with the caramel and vanilla very much in the background. The tobacco flavour is a little sweet but quite dry and works so well.

RY444

Complete opposite to the RY6, this is much more the traditional Ry4 with the Caramel the dominant flavour and the vanilla and the tobacco very much in the background, to the point they are almost drowned out with the sweetness and strength of the caramel. Again a decent flavour, but more suited to people who don’t like the strong taste of tobacco you can get with the RY6

Honey Flue Cured

Nice natural honey flavour, with a good level of sweetness. Although the tobacco isn’t the dominant flavour, it comes through as quite a dark type of flavour with a slight nuttiness to it. Not a powerful finished flavour but decent if you like an overall sweet finished tobacco liquid.

USA Mix

Golden coloured liquid that tastes of Virginia Tobacco which is on the slightly sweet side, with a toasted note on the inhale. Good throat hit and an ideal starter to tobacco flavours, if looking for a flavour to try. marketed as a Marlboro Light type tobacco flavour, but reminds me more of Golden Virginia Rolling Tobacco in its smell and finished flavour.

Red Mix

Darker than the USA mix and has a more roasted almost biscuity type tobacco flavour with a slight honey sweetness and a vanilla note in the background. Assume this is a version of Marlboro tobacco and I prefer this to the USA mix as I found it a much smoother and flavoursome vape and although quite mellow has a good overall finished flavour to it.

Gold Standard

A medium sweet golden coloured finished flavour that has a toasted tobacco note to it alongside a sweet tobacco flavour. Interesting combination that works quite well together, although I found it a little tiresome with continuous vaping over a period of time.

Old Captain

A strong chocolate notes dominate this flavour with a smooth rum and slightly nutty tobacco taste in the background. Pleasant vape but a little sickly for an all day vape for me.

Black Mamba

If cigar vapes is your thing then this really decent flavour, it is a good one to try. A dark tobacco flavour with a slight pepperiness to it along with a taste that reminds me of cherry and citrus in the background. All in all a good robust flavour that still manages to produce a smooth finished vape.

2 Likes

A very comprehensive set of reviews and much appreciated :thumbsup:

Awesome! Thanks for your notes!

1 Like

Couple of recipes in honour of my favourite bestcigliquid concentrates:

4 Likes