[REQ] V Energy drink

I know it’s been a while but this will be the first recipe I’ve made myself apart from just throwing a few fruits together. What do you think of this?

1 Like

Not sure, you may be a little heavy on the mother for my taste - but it may well be perfect for you.

2 Likes

It may be for me to I’ve never used it before :stuck_out_tongue: I did originally have it at 6% but was worried if the mix of other flavours would take to much away from it

1 Like

Bro if this is good for you then great but i would probably half this mix by putting 5ml into another bottle then use the calculator to work out the pg vg ratio. You may like ws23 i cant stand more than .5% but just my opinion not saying it is right

1 Like

There was one getting around not comercial just a gimic apparently it was :face_vomiting:

If I had seen this before I made it I would have knocked it back to 0.5%. I did though do it at 1% and not 1.5%. I actually put the percentage of everything down thinking if it’s lacking flavour I can still vape it at least and up it in the next one :stuck_out_tongue: now just have to be patient and let it steep a bit…

I have to say though first time buying of vape train and I like them already. Got a free mandarin flavour :):grinning:

1 Like

Nice man how is the Mandarin

1 Like

I’m actually not sure yet. I mixed up a 10ml bottle of it to see but even fruits I can’t vape unless steeped for at least 5 days. If I mix without nicotine I’m fine but no matter who I get nicotine from it’s always horrible before then. Not sure why just what happens to me :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll let you know in a couple days how it is

1 Like