[REQ[ White Lotus by Way of The Dragon

Hello! Trying to find a clone to the Way of The Dragon- White Lotus flavor. The only three I can find that its based off of is apricot, papaya and nectarine with a hint of cream. Hopefully between the group of us, we can find something for this premimum juice, its like 20$ for a 30ml so…

Bump, trying to get this answered

You’ll find that very few people around here do clones. It’s a lot of work trying to get something exactly right and usually never happens. There’s just too many variables. Your best bet is going to be to work on it yourself with what you know.

I’d start with Papaya (FA), Apricot (FA), Yellow Peach (Cap), White Peach (FA), and maybe some Vienna Cream (FA), Sweet Cream (Whomever), or Fresh Cream (FA). With FA flavors, unless the flavor notes on ELR say otherwise, I typically go with 2% for mixing.

Good luck!

1 Like

Bump! :slight_smile: still looking for some input

no clue but helping with the bump work :slight_smile:

Try all tfa apricot, papaya, and nectarine @ 3% ,marshmallow @ 2.5%, vanillin @ 2%, and vanilla swirl @ 2%

Buying the missing ingredients now, you posted sweet cream in your recipe on Eliquids recipes, was that an addition or etc? I have a small small!! amount of this juice left and its since maintained its scent. I still cant pin point what it could smell like it but…wooo I hope it works.

I like the sweet cream in there but it works fine without it.

I have also tried bavarian cream instead of sweet cream it was good but was not what i was looking for. You may want to adjust the percentage’s to taste. Let me know what you think of it when you get your flavors. I love it my girlfriend even likes it and she don’t like fruity vapes.

that’s how I found it actually, I was ADV’ing Beetlejuice and I was upgrading my hardware, (this was back almost 2 years ago now.) I upgraded to a tank and they said I would be using more juice than usual. I told them Beetlejuice and they gave me this look of “whatthefuckisthat?” I explained and the dude walked up, picked white lotus off the shelf and wowzah

Hey Granger,
You have helped me conquer my bucket list with Juice making. I started DIY just so I could learn how to make this specific juice, but I could never figure out the basis. I can’t thank you enough, I checked my mail, and there was the one envelope with the rest of my missing ingredients. I restocked my vg/pg,…pulled out your recipe and mixed it.
I got flash backs of a younger vaper, standing in a vape shop smelling this weird, never heard of before, White Lotus.
It smells pretty spot on to the original, I’ve kept about 2-3 mls of the original supply, unable to actually go through with vaping it. I opened the original bottle took a whiff, inhaled your recipe and… the world stopped haha. I’m so happy. thanks! can’t wait to try it… just curious, whats your recommended steep time for this? I wasn’t sure because the vanilla flavors through me off. do I shake n vape or custard-ish steep it.

Personally I would do
3% Apricot (TPA)
2.5% Marshmallow (TPA)
3% Nectarine (TPA)
3% Papaya (TPA)
2% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)
2% Vanillin 10% (TPA)

1 Like

This is White Lotus:
Apricot (TPA) @ 1.25%
Cookie (FA) @ 0.5%
Marshmallow (TPA) @2.5
Meringue (FA) @0.5%
Nectarine (TPA) @ 3%
Papaya (TPA) @ 3%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) @ 2%
Vanillin 10% (TPA) @ 2%

This is Satori:
2% Capella vanilla custard
3% Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP)
4% Cinnamon Sugar Cookie (TPA)
0.25% French Vanilla Cream (TPA)
4% Graham Cracker Clear (TPA)
1% Maple (TPA)
0.5% Sweet Cream (CAP)
0.5% Toasted Marshmallow (TPA)

Chakra for you.

http://tjek.nu/r/9WG1- Chakra
Chakra is a Creamy mocha with a cinnamon finish and subtle hints of cookie to round this juice into something spectacular. This line of e-liquid was produced in collaboration between Vintage Vapors and Mountain Oak Vapors. We have come together to bring you the quality and knowledge from two great e-liquid companies.

http://tjek.nu/r/4tJL- White Lotus
White lotus is a velvety blend of tropical fruits and cream that will leave you floating in an island breeze. This line of e-liquid was produced in collaboration between Vintage Vapors and Mountain Oak Vapors. We have come together to bring you the quality and knowledge from two great e-liquid companies.

http://tjek.nu/r/9EZF- Satori
Satori is a creamy cinnamon crunch that will have you craving more long after breakfast is over. This line of e-liquid was produced in collaboration between Vintage Vapors and Mountain Oak Vapors. We have come together to bring you the quality and knowledge from two great e-liquid companies.

http://tjek.nu/r/5DJ3- Ryuu
Ryuu is a delicious banana cream pie with a peanut butter complement that leaves your taste buds wanting more. This line of e-liquid was produced in collaboration between Vintage Vapors and Mountain Oak Vapors. We have come together to bring you the quality and knowledge from two great e-liquid companies

What is the latest on this endeavor?

Graingers white lotus, along with Biospheres notes really set up a good clone for that, as for the others, the banana pie tatsted like runts almost, I made my own version of chakra, it was decent but I never had the chakra original, I was pursuing some other juices and treasures at the time so I kinda fell off the wayside with this