[REQUEST] My Stash overview page - add ml and price fields

EDIT:

DAMN! It’s already possible :slight_smile:. I overlooked the “collapse all”-button all this time.

IRRELEVANT/OBSOLETE:

Dear people,

Being able to view, add and change bottle size and price directly from the My Stash Overview page would be the quickest and by far most impactful time saver in my workflow.

It’s probably requested before,as this would benefit most if not all members, but I couldn’t find it, so I hope nobody minds this topic.

As usual, thanks for everything, Proud to be a part of this!

2 Likes

I think I would prefer just a different colour (or an indicator) for the ones that were incomplete.

I could live with that, too, as long as it excludes the fields about weight in grammes, single flavor percentage and carrier liquid…

I think that would be a great feature, with the remaining volume in the bottle would be even better :slight_smile:

1 Like

I recently did an inventory of all my flavorings and entered the amount remaining (eyeballed it) of each in the “my flavor stash” section. I have changed the quantity several times based on current usage but I am bad on staying on top of detail like this. Obviously if the site were robust enough (and there was a team of IT gooey nerds) a dream function would be to reduce the stock per recipe created. All that being said, considering that this site is free (it rocks too) I am really happy to be able to utilize the stash, to meet my needs, in a work around methodology. Color me thankful for ELR! (cause otherwise I would be using a spreadsheet)

1 Like

zactly! ****

It’s not free I think! It’s just that payments are optional.

Hi all, my request is a bogus one since the functionality already exists. See edit in original post.

Now the collapse all button seems gone from the “my stash” page (it’s still there on the public stash page, but I cant edit anything from there) @daath would you mind adding a collapse all button on the my flavor stash page? Would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Lars reworked the way the stash is loaded. Let me see if I can find the post…

EDIT: Found it

1 Like