Resources and Tips for Beginning DIY E-liquid

I used tape on them. I don’t have any clear nail polish at the moment, lol.

3 Likes

That works. What ever it takes to make them last longer, is how I look at it. Oh ya, I can hook you up with a couple more syringes too.

3 Likes

Now THAT would be a HUGE help!!:smile::smile:

3 Likes

Thats very helpful. I’ll remember that!

2 Likes

Please watch the video because it will show you how I do it without cross contamination. I should do a new one on how to keep syringes as long as possible. Water is your enemy when it comes to keeping your syringes clean.

3 Likes

I saw that. I’ll start doing the pump only until I’m completely done for the day. Then I’ll clean them with water, I think. So you mentioned in the video about the tip hold a tenth of a tenth. Is that why you do the quick little tap when you pull the syringe out of the bottle of concentrate? To knock the extra out of there?

2 Likes

That and whatever is on the outside but you don’t have to do that if you don’t want to, as long as you wipe the syringe down before sticking it into another bottle.

That was Propalyne Glycol I used. Water is your enemy it will ruin the plunger.

You want to clean it with PG as I do in the vid, After each recipe. That is important, so as not to cross-contaminate.

3 Likes

I appreciate the information. I’ll absolutely keep this in mind along my mixing journey! :smile:

3 Likes

That video is kind of old and when I first started making vids on youtube. I think it’s time for a new one specifically for keeping syringes as long as possible.

I can send some clear nail polish along also, if you want it.

3 Likes

That’s very helpful thank you!! Again everyone is so helpful on here and I appreciate every bit of information or supplies :blush: I get!!

3 Likes

Doubt that you will. I thought winging it had no rules or limitations that’s why they call it winging it

3 Likes