Rest Easy Ed Lazootin 1994—2019

I would like to extend deepest sympathies to Mo and the Lazootin Family and of course the Vapoureyes crew on the untimely passing of Ed.

So sorry for your loss as it is our loss as well.

Edward Lazootin 1994—2019

It’s with a heavy heart that we regretfully inform you that our friend and brother Ed has passed away.

Many of you will recognise Ed as the gruff but loveable fulfilment manager at Vapoureyes who kept the parcels moving and was always up at odd hours of the night answering your support emails in his inimitable pithy style.

Ed was here from day one, when Vapoureyes was just two brothers working side by side in a tiny one-room cottage on the family farm; his influence over our values and culture can’t be overstated, and his loss is immeasurable.

As the Vapoureyes family takes some time over the next few days to come to terms with our new reality, we respectfully ask for your patience and understanding if it takes a little longer for your order to arrive or your email to be answered, and we invite you to join us in quiet contemplation of Ed’s life, his character, and the unfulfillable gap he leaves behind.

15 Likes

I did not know him but even still, condolences to his family and all who did know him. Way too young to leave this world!

8 Likes

RIP Ed way to young to be leaving us.
Condolences to his family, his mates and the whole vaping community of S.A.
:cry:

6 Likes

Too sad as I had emails from Ed when I asked questions. My sincere and heartfelt condolences to all who knew Ed, his family and friends.

5 Likes

He was always so helpful. Always witty with his own brand of humor. Always present on our local forum.

RIP Edski, and condolences to the Lazootin and VapourEyes families…

“…only the good die young”

5 Likes

I did not know him, but it is a shame to loose someone so young. May he rest in peace, and Godspeed.

3 Likes

Such a young kid. Way to early to be leaving us. Rest In Peace and condolences to his family and friends.

3 Likes

Way too young, my deepest condolences to his family and friends. I saw the Vaping Bogan post on his Insta today about his dear friend Ed, he was loved by so many

5 Likes

I didn’t have to pleasure to know him, but my sincerest of condolences at this time of grief. A young life cut short…RIP Ed, prayers are up!:cry::dove::latin_cross:

2 Likes

7 Likes