Restocking Flavors - Time On The Shelf

Sorry, very much a “recent entry” as well. Been at it for 9 months now, but doing an Orange Julius is near the top of my list as well! :wink:

Feel free to hit me up (shout out, pm, whatever) if you find a winner!

My only orange so far was Inawera, and while the flavour was great, far too much TH for me! (even at 1%). Flavor was best at 2% though IMO. I’m just getting into creams, so can’t comment much there.

Frank Zappa would say “don’t…”

On cheap plastic bottles… I saw a YT where they were expounding on the virtues of recycling and as an example showed some girl in India scouring the landfill for PET used/empty yogurt cups. That white plastic is easily melted with acetone and then reused for another product [shiver]. With all the cheap bottles we find online how many are made from virgin plastics?

1 Like

Understood. That’s acetone though. No-ones using acetone in there vape plastics. Plastics as an environmental issue is a shitstorm. But for our purpose bloody awesome. Use it as long as possible reduce your waste, use it till the cap won’t screw on and that’s the best we can do.

There are other options for storage which may be better environmentally. Glass as you stated, be interesting to find out what material is functional for our needs and the lowest environmental impact. No idea. All have pros and cons and I have no data that I know of. And terribly I don’t worry about it as much as I definitely should.

Where did you purchase your glass bottles? I’m Currently not too happy with the poly cone caps I got from glassbottle outlet. They screw down too hard and it seems like they expand and let air in.

The ones I actually ordered are:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011ITGX6Q/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_4_w

And were sold by “Mara Worldwide” but have since been “discontinued”

[quote]Currently unavailable.
We don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock.[/quote]

The next closest I found was:

And while I can’t attest to the quality of the second offering, the batch I actually purchased was quite good quality. I did have 1 broken vial (shipping damage), and 3 vials missing the poly cone liner. But I figure for the price, and the rest being in good order, I don’t care! Almost posted it in good deals, but bottles are so hit and miss, that I figured I’d wait to see how they pan out.

1 Like

i just went over the 200 mark today congrats lmao , the funny thing is i only use 30 or so consistently

3 Likes