Rhubarb flavor who makes the best?

So I love rhubarb and I seen a few different e juices out here in the Pacific Northwest thus far with it. Curious has anyone had any experience with this flavor ? I love strawberry or raspberry flavored rhubarb as well. TIA

2 Likes

I’ll answer!!!

Hahaha as you know I just got the INW Rhubarb YC a few weeks ago and I just got around to tasting one of the mixes…it is very interesting indeed. Like a morbid fetish I keep vaping this juice, it does funny things to me :wink:

I’m pretty sure you have all of this, give it a try and let me know what you think? I know you have a different company rhubarb

Bloody Barb

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2
Blood Orange (MBV) 2
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 1
Rhubarb YC-(INAWERA) 2
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 14%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

I was just thinking about trying one I have steeping earlier today and thought uh I’ll let it steep :smiley:
I love the sound of the brown sugar being in there as you’ve found out by now that rhubarb has a bit of a bite which is predominately the reason I choose to put a strawberry or cherry with it. And now I can add orange who knew ! I most certainly will give it a whirl thank you. I am glad you came across this old thread this was when i was in mad search of it.

I gotta make it, uh ya know I just made like 15 last night, you would do this to me…lol it’s so good looking I can’t resist. Also Taro card was just amazing. I have another 15mls steep atm.

3 Likes

Actually this is a recipe I finally used my flavor bible for inspiration. Under the rhubarb pairing, brown sugar was one of the items and it was in bold so it was a no brainer :smile: and blood orange specifically was also in the list

It is so strangely addicting haha

3 Likes

I was going to tag you with this in the Flora thread but at the last second I decided to do a quick search for rhubarb and then I laughed when the search results came up with your name, asking who makes the best rhubarb :wink:

2 Likes

I love the brown sugar! Gives one of my ADV a nice natural caramel note without having to add caramel. :yum:

3 Likes

It’s my first mix with it as well.

It’s not there enough for me to make out on its own but it rounds the rhubarb quite nicely I believe.

3 Likes

That’s very interesting Jimk. Kinda like caramel and graham make a peanut butter note.

2 Likes

Yes. For me it’s the combo of TFA cheesecake (Graham crust) and brown sugar that give me that caramel taste in the mix. :blush:

2 Likes

Done, in crock pot !

I was adding the bavarian cream in and was thinking that it goes so well with orange it seems as tho anytime those two profile are together the mix is dynamite! For instance citrus cananga I believe has this flavor combo as well. I made a dessert with orange and cci and had that combo in there and it was blissful.

3 Likes

Add a pie crust flavor in there somewhere and I bet that tastes just like my Grandma’s Strawberry Rhubarb pie. Definitely adding this to my list of recipes to try!

2 Likes

I have to ask, how do you share a recipe like that Darth? I can’t figure it out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The blue monkey wrench next to your recipe, choose copy as html

1 Like

That’s what I thought. It must not work on a tablet. Because when I try it only the last thing I copied is in my clipboard.

1 Like

“copy as HTML (text)” or “copy as simple text”

1 Like

ELR’s “Copy as” doesn’t work on iOS, because it utilizes flash… In fact you shouldn’t be able to see those options on an iPad - They should be there on an Android tablet, but your tablet might not have flash on it…

2 Likes

Bummer. I use Android. My PC should be finished in a few days, so this site will be better once I get my raid setup and get her running.

1 Like

I believe you can install flash on an Android - My phone and tablet has it… :smile:

1 Like

I haven’t been able to.

1 Like

Oh my I just have to bring back the Love for Rhubarb been revisiting it since it’s starting to look a lot like Summer !

This is my favorite one ! I also have just their Rhubarb but I don’t see it being carried any longer.

Here is a delightful PBJ Donut that will knock your socks off ! Yes sir’ ree :wink:

Peanut butter & strawberry rhubarb donut

Ingredient %
DX Peanut Butter (TPA) 2.76
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 3
Meringue (FA) 1.3
Rhubarb and Custard (DV) 2.5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 1.76
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2.76
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 1

Flavor total: 15.08%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes