Rhubarb flavor who makes the best?

Ohhhhh, that looks yummy!

1 Like

Ouch… $27.00 to order 20mls with shipping. Might try some INW instead…lol

2 Likes

I’m ashamed to admit that I have yet to try any rhubarb concentrates! Why? because growing up Rhubarb tart & custard was my favourite desert, my Dad made killer pastries, and a lot of the rhubarb we got came direct from my Grandfather’s garden. I think I’ll give the INW one a try as I’m making an order up on e-aroma atm.

3 Likes

I will eventually try INW’s too just like DV’s but yes the shipping is ridiculous from Wales, to U.S.

2 Likes

I might have a look at that, I’m in Ireland so postage shouldn’t be too high. I can actually use a UK address for delivery via Parcel Motel or AddressPal. Might have a peek and see what else they got

2 Likes

This looks simple and tasty! :grinning:

Now, to find a tobacco to couple with this recipe. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I finally got around to getting me some rhubarb - it’s “Yummy classic rhubarb” from INW. Can anyone confirm this is the same concentrate as simply INW Rhubarb? or is there a difference?

3 Likes

It’s the same. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers :slight_smile: Was looking up the flavor listing on the recipe site and only found INW rhubarb, no YC.

2 Likes

Pacific NW??? i am from Tacoma moved to anacortes in 2006 , ive always wondered how many on the forum werebfrom the PNW but thought it was a little too personal to ask being on the www

3 Likes

I am from FL but been out here for a little over a year. Put up a thread in the lounge area.

3 Likes

Just got a coupon in my inbox for Decadent Vapours http://decadentvapours.com/uk/diy-e-liquid/flavour-concentrates/

Save 15% off your next order from our ‘Mix yourself’ section with the code: ‘diy15’

2 Likes

I’m from Graham, and living there again now. Lived in Tacoma, Puyallup, Parkland, Lakewood, Spanaway, and Virginia. Graham will always be home.

2 Likes

i went to school at bethel graduated 96

2 Likes

I went to Bethel Jr High for about 4 weeks. Then dropped out of school. Went to tech college at 16 and started work. Finally got my GED when I was 25, got promoted and they required it, or probably never would have.

2 Likes

wow what class would have you been

1 Like

Would have been class of 91. My husband graduated Bethel class of 82 I think?

2 Likes

a little before my time lol

2 Likes

HI, I’d love to see your recipe for Grandma’s Strawberry Rhubarb pie because I am just getting into diy juices to replicate my favourite juice that was discontinued and it was a strawberry rhubarb cheesecake vanilla flavour. I searched that name on the recipes but couldn’t find it. I’m new to this site so maybe I wasn’t looking for it correctly? Thank-you

2 Likes

That was a metaphor @Val_H but did you try searching the forums for rhubarb pie recipes. I believe recipes posted in the forums are more of value since it shows the pride the mixer has in it.

2 Likes