Ripe strawberry

I just picked up some Purilum Sicilian Lemon, it works great as a sweetener in fruit mixes.

2 Likes

Oh nice, I have some of that, just haven’t tried it yet.

2 Likes

I always mix a bit of FA Lemon Sicily at 0.25% with a lot of my strawberry mixes. It makes the Strawberry flavor Pop a bit more for me. I also mix Strawberry Ripe with CAP Strawberry Sweet. CAPs it more candyish. I tried RF Strawberry with Ripe in my Strawberry Cheesecake recipe with mixed results of the shake. The last Noted talked about mixing FW Hazelnut at around 0.25-0.50% with strawberry flavorings to give them a darker ripe flavor. I am not sure it would work with Strawberry Ripe because it is a bit earthy on its own, but I am definitely going to see if I like it with the candy Strawberrys. I have a large sweet tooth and almost always add Cap Super Sweet at 0.25-0.50% or TFA Sweetener at 1.00% if I need a little EM. Just be prepared to rebuild or buy coils very often.

1 Like

You can always but a drop of Ripe on your finger and then smear it on your tongue and see what you taste. Granted non of the concentrated flavors are going to taste good that way, but it will at least give you a feel for what you can and can’t taste.

You can also do the same with your mixed juice. Which also works if you are on an airplane and want a nic hit. A drop of two of ejuice does wonders to settle that nic crave.

1 Like