RTA for max flavour?

What’s currently the go-to RTA for flavour? I’m a Goon fanboy and haven’t picked up any of my RTA’s since I bought one but drippers aren’t always convenient so looking to purchase a new RTA, anything on the market that will give as good flavour as the Goon?

2 Likes

Dotmod petri rta 22mm or 24mm

1 Like

Ammit single or double and the Pharaoh RTA 🖒

4 Likes

From a TRUSTED source that has tried a ton of different RTAs, I would look at this review

And it is about $45 cheaper than a high end RTA.

5 Likes

Sometimes i wonder what a high end thing is in the vaping world. From the looks of it when you look at certain things its just the name that make it high end, and the price follow the name making some stuff expensive as fuck.

Some high end stuff isn’t even worth the money they charge for it to be honest. Some are basically over prized low end stuff if i must call it anything :wink:

Just my 2 cents in a short rant :laughing:

9 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more.

4 Likes

I think this is a credible statement. I also believe that the vape world like many other worlds has a helping of conspicuous consumption. I have to admit to being subject to this. I have a brass Goon. It’s nice. It is over priced. I just wanted one to have one. Having said that, I have two Pharaohs and two Tsunamis that produce just as well for a lot less money. I vacillate back and forth on which one I like best. Right now I’m lovin the Tsunamis.

8 Likes

I have to agree on the Ammit

4 Likes

My go to RTA’s for flavor are the Sigelei Moonshot 24 for Dual Coil 85-120 watts and the envii Artisan for Single Coil 50-75 watts. Both of these have flavor that is every bit as good as any RDA that I have tried.

2 Likes

Best flavor I’ve had off any RTA is the SMOK TF-RTA G4.

It’s an advanced builder’s RTA. The build alone requires the patience of Job. Wicking must be just right. But when those planets align I put it against any RTA or RDA for that matter.

2 Likes

For the last 2 days I’ve been rocking my new Kayfun V5 Mini and it’s awesome for flavor. It beats my Griffin 25 plus without even breaking a sweat. The draw is restrictive so if you are looking for big airflow the V5 isn’t for you. That said, I think the restricted airflow is part of why the flavor is so good.

2 Likes

I use four Kayfun V5’s everyday…all day long.

4 Likes

Kayfun V5 is the best engineered RTA I have and I love it! BUT for flavor I have found nothing that beats my modified Kraken’s… Not everything thats old should be collecting dust! Typed while vapin on one of my Veritas’s lol

1 Like

i love my serpent mini rdta it´s a single coil flavour monster.

2 Likes

Any experience with the G2? I just picked one up for a dollar…:grin:

2 Likes

I bought two for about $6 each, built one and it was leaking like mad so I shelved it but that may have been my error since it was a new tank and I wick with rayon.

2 Likes

If the leaky issue is anything like the tfv4 rba head I should be able to manage. I’ve got the wicking down for that little f*er. Lol

3 Likes

I’ve got 2 of the G2s I picked up for $5.95 each, grabbed 2 of the G4 decks for it for $3 each. I prefer the G2 deck because I don’t have the patience of Job or ShtrnMixer.

The G2 deck has great flavor.

2 Likes

Awesome! I had three of them in my cart last night (because for $1 each, why the hell not?) and my dumbass self didn’t check out till this morning… by then there was only one left. :weary: Oh well, glad I was able to get one!

3 Likes

JMO but i like the Sense Herakles RTA2. Flavor is great.