RTS not out of business? Teaming up with LNW...Now Nicotine Giant?

Vaping in general is under a microscope because big tobacco does not like it! And big tobacco lobbies the hell out of Congress and hands them fat stacks of cash. RJ Reynolds alone “donated” almost half a million dollars to mostly GOP lawmakers in 2016. Is anyone here shocked that former GOP Speaker of the House John Boehner left Congress and joined the board of RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company? This is a guy who took more money from the tobacco lobby in his 26 years in Congress than anyone, and who was actually caught passing out checks from the tobacco lobby to his fellow Congressmen on the House floor! Talk about a fox guarding the Hen House!

My point is that yes, the government doesn’t like vaping so every stupid thing a vaper does reflects poorly on all of us as a community. Whether that involves leaving E-juice around for your kids & pets to drink, or playing with 100 mg/ml nicotine without knowing the dangers and ending up in the ER, or using crappy batteries in a 300 watt device that blows up in your hand, or selling nicotine products to a child. As a community it is up to us to police our own and I am running for Chief of Police :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Finally got my rts order yesterday!

2 Likes

Just got this notification in my email today. Has anyone ever shopped at “Nicotine Giant”? It looks almost identical to the original RTS website…

1 Like