Ry4 e liquid

Sorry, what is the ingredients from?

I think I have two different caramels so that could work as a sub. Thanks again :thumbsup:

what is everyones preference ??? it seems ry4 double tpa and inawera ry4 are the two most popular which would you guys recommend or would you get both and use them 2gether, i have never used any tobacco flaves but i think this ry4 blend wiuld be good to get started

1 Like

I’ve never tried the INW one but the two recipes I linked above are wonderful. TPA seems to be the most versatile. I know that’s the ry4 used in pistachio ry4 also.

1 Like

ty now would you go with the double or type ( ry4 )

I would go for double. I just bought 30ml of it today. It works well with vanilla swirl and or vanilla custard.

double seems to be the most well regarded. I like it all by itself or with a little vanilla bourbon.

osdiy’s rj4 is pretty good to me also. tpa’s ry4 asian I was not a fan of as a stand alone flavor. These 2 I haven’t tried in any recipes yet but eventually I will try them in the @kriga deadly sin clone v2 which is my fave ry4 recipe so far. His deadly sin v1 calls for ry4 double and his v2 calls for FA RY4 which I have never bought so I just subbed ry4 double.

1 Like

Nice ty i think ill go with ry4 double for sure , and the vanilla bourbon as well i dont have any Alcohol type flaves like brandy or bourbons they also seem to be good things to mix with in tobacco or desert type mixes ty for your reply my better half still has urges to smoke especially when we are out and she gets a whiff of a cigg she likes the taste of tobacco so im hoping this will help with cravings in some way

1 Like

vanilla bourbon is a vanilla type, not a bourbon. I was confused by this at first as well.

there are a few vendors that make true bourbon or whiskey flavors (I love actual bourbon) but the only one I have tried so far is RF SC Bourbon, which is great (as a standalone or with custards) so I probably won’t try any others. OSDIY has a tenessee whiskey and I think TPA makes a bourbon flavor. RF also has a vg flavor that is great as a standalone (at 15%+): aged bourbon cream. I plan to try and recreate this if possible with their SC Bourbon and Cream flavors since they don’t make the ABC in the super concentrate line.

I started vaping with mr e’s tobacco vape (I forget the name) then went to ry4’s and super charged heaven’s ry2k and then good life vapor’s deadly sin (butterscotch ry4) which got so expensive that I had to get into diy to try and start cloning some ry4 type vapes. now I really only vape ry4 stuff when I am drinking whiskey. during the day it’s mostly bakery vapes and some fruits. once the whiskey comes out it’s ry4’s and nutty vapes like BaN.

1 Like

thank you for the save i have enough vanillas lol i only will buy nilla flaves if they stand out and are significantly different

But that ry4 on photos which one my wife vaping that one not taste any caramel or sweet !! That ry4 concentrate I am looking for ! I don’t know where can I find?

Yes, it looks like you have the regular ry4 e liquid in the photos. The concentrate, for diy, has the word “Essence”, which is their word for concentrate. With the regular ry4 liquid, you might try adding a few drops each of vanilla and caramel concentrates, and see how you like that. As far as the Hangsen Essence concentrate, I mix mine at around 10-11%…it’s a good ry4, but I really don’t detect any sweetness or vanilla to it per se.
Another ry4 concentrate, which I prefer, is the Flavour Art ry4…I mix mine at 15%, this gives me a very nice full-flavored ry4, it is a tad sweeter than the Hangsen, and I find I prefer it more. 15% is not overly strong, as that concentrate is a little weaker. As to where to find both in Aberdeen, I assume you’ll have to try online, concentrates are not usually sold in shops, that I am aware of.

1 Like

Amazing how peoples taste differ. I mix Flavourart RY4 Legend for 2 different people and use it @ 3.5% for one person and 3% for the other with 0.5% of Inawera DNB added to both of them and yet I mix Hangsen Ry4 at a similar % to yourself @ 9%

It’s true, but for myself I guess I just like the RY4’s on the stronger side. Maybe too that comes from smoking for 30 years, and I don’t think my taster is as acute as younger folk. To my shock and sadness, I have made several of the HIC recipes (and I know his juices are on the lighter side) with a total flavor percentage at say, 3 or 4 %, that people are raving about…only to find out that I can barely, and I mean BARELY taste them. It’s like, I know there is a subtle flavor of something in there, sort of, maybe…lol.

1 Like

THE hic recpie effect is very true. It takes some practice know what flavors to increase a hair or two. Many say to double the percents…but it’s not a rule. You really need to know the FA flavors before doing the increases. But once you know the mixes are great…

But imo some do fall alittle flat even with playing with the percents.

1 Like

Thank you so much I ordered today ry4 essence after your text

I like Nutzilla. :astonished: I smell a lot of almond, which I don’t normally like, but Nutzilla just works for me. Smells so good, almost perfumey.

RY4 Asian, on the other hand, isn’t what I thought it’d be. I smell a bit of chocolate in it, but there’s nothing remotely sweet about this one. I’m thinking of mixing a bit of nougat in it. Or maybe even condensed milk.

I was a menthol smoker before and it’s a bit hard for me not to add menthol into everything I make. I tried adding menthol to a dessert mixture once and it completely ruined the taste/smell. :sob: Also, can’t use koolada because it gives me a coughing fit. No idea why…

IMO mints often go better in desserts than menthol. Maybe try some peppermint instead, depending on the dessert of course, if you want that cool taste.

train is off the tracks here… :laughing:

1 Like