Sad Day - Judge rules for FDA in Nicopure lawsuit

If we aren’t successful in beating the FDA, it will be the

Death of the Vaping Industry

Such a shitty thing for the government to do to us just because we want to quit smoking, but for them that means losing money…they don’t care about our health…

You stated that perfectly…

8 Likes

Join CASAA NOW !!! Follow the link and sign up. It’s free…

http://casaa.org/join-casaa/

9 Likes

Oh hell ya. Captain Crunch and Dr. Dolittle on the video were discussing their increase in staff to 300. That’s a cool 20Mill a year. Their empire building. “It isn’t clinical trials per se”. No shit Sherlock. You have nothing to compare to as is done in clinical trials. You have no clue what you are evaluating. It’s such a transparent scam it is sickening.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Just an idea. Since twitter has become a popular platform for politician’s maybe the DIY community could start a campaign where every vaper tweets once a day to either President Trump and Duncan Hunter (dont use a DIY hashtag lol could open a new can of worms.) BUT the value of this is raising awareness in a mainstream platform besides our own community.
I know that Mr. Hunter is already at work on pushing legislation through, but some affirmation and testimonials could drive the conversation forward.
If not, It might not be a bad idea to ask the vendors we get our Nic from to use packaging that is favorable to longterm storage lol just my two mls <— haha se what i did there?

3 Likes

It’s a good idea to use twitter as a platform to get awareness out to those in & outside the vape community. However, I think our dear leader, President Trump is more concerned about stripping the military of the transgender community, Mueller’s ongoing investigation into his financials & ties with Russia, getting Jeff Sessions to voluntary give up his position through late night tweets, and last but not least - taking away healthcare to billions of Americans by repealing/replacing Obamacare.

*Long term Nic storage packaging - I believe some vendors are already looking into that. Also there are other veteran mixers here who have some tips & trips on how to vacuum seal your Nic for long time storage and how much Nic you should purchase considering how much you use.

Links:

1 Like

Have you guys seen this?
https://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm568923.htm

3 Likes

Thanks for this article @ecigexpress! Very informative. From what I’ve gathered this may be a rope handed down to E-cigarette users, manufacturers, & retailers to find some sort of common ground. I will be waiting for when the decide to issue their Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking.

What is your take on this press announcement? @ecigexpress @Walt_RealFlavors @Nicotine_River

Thanks for the article! Sounds like a big crack down on nicotine is the first thing to come… we all might not have the luxury of waiting until next November before that is in place…

1 Like

Hello all! In regards to this interesting press release from the FDA. We believe this press release is good news for the industry because it states that the FDA will not be implementing any regulations until their specified August 8th, 2022 date. From our knowledge, everyone can breathe easy until 2022 once the regulations are officially implemented by the FDA. It will be business as usual for the ecigarette industry until then!

Thank you!

9 Likes

Three cheers for something I actually like gaining such economic (and therefore political) power! n.n.

2 Likes

Our company is cautiously optimistic! Of course we await further clarification, but this news is a great start!
However, this also means that those who oppose our DIY community and industry will be digging in deeper to fight, so we as a community must remain proactive and vigilant as well.

Also here is a video in regards to the subject.
http://fda.yorkcast.com/webcast/Play/674467d57340417c9be948e8eb7865131d?utm_content=buffer23bf1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

4 Likes

I agree to ‘cautious optimism’ and to this being a start to some common ground. Hopefully this grants the proactive and new members of the vaping family more time to voice their opinions. From this announcement alone, it seems that the FDA is not only “hearing” the public but listening as well. I will have my fingers crossed for the future of the vaping industry.

Thank you also @Nicotine_River for your opinions on this announcement. I guess I will be downgrading to a 250 ml of NicSelect in this upcoming order vs the 1 liter - lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ah get the liter lol you can never have to much if you have room in the freezer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LOL. I will pace myself right now. I can continue to go forward with my plan to compare & contrast Nic from various vendors; 3 additional vendors to be exact. I’m still in the early stages of my DIY journey, so testing is still very big to me right now. Trust me, I still have a contingency plan. :wink:

2 Likes

Test away my vape sister!! I do believe you will be most happy with nic select but… I’m biased lol

2 Likes

LOL - We all have our preferences. I’m just trying to find mine. :blush:

1 Like

Gregory Conley, President of the American Vaping Association, also commented on the new announcement from the FDA:

5 Likes

I just recently tried the Nic Select from Liquid barn. I think you’d really love it!! I was using Nicotine river Nic but I’m switching over because its pretty great!!

4 Likes