Search option for "What can I make?"

I’m curious about something.
Is there a way to search “What can I make?” for a flavor or recipe name. For example when there are more then 1000+ recipes in your “What can I make?” can one search for strawberry ripe?

Not at this time. Currently you can only search the recipes, use what can I make, or search by flavor stash. It has been discussed and may be in the cards for the future, but there’s no ETA at present.

1 Like

I’ve always thought Search By Flavor Stash should have an option to only show results that you have all the flavors for in your stash. That would be an incredible time saver. Then again I don’t need any more reasons to be lazy.

1 Like

Agreed @SthrnMixer and I believe that is kind of what was planned. @daath answers:

3 Likes

An issue with what can i make? Do you mean i have to rely on my own creativity? Outrageous don’t you know i’m like a fish on dry land when that happens :rofl:

1 Like

Hey @Duchesst :slight_smile: Yes, a few days ago, the “What can I make” suddenly started acting weird. I haven’t had time to properly dive into it :frowning: I did run a some analysis on it, but it didn’t reveal what was going on. I hope to get a little time to figure out what happened, so I can fix it!

1 Like

No worries. I’m sure it will get fixed was just having some fun about it. You and your team do an amazing job.